Email from mom: First Prophecy in at least 20 years fulfilled in the last two weeks ...

by Soldier77 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Nothing against Mom, but isn't this 'running ahead' of the cult leaders? Oh, sorry I meant Jehovah........?

• Mary
    Mary

"Who is currently the King of the North?"

Who is the King of the South?

Only those with the 'eye of understanding' and who willingly submit to the spiritual food I dispense at the proper time will be able to understand the book of Daniel.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It never ceases to give me a titter.

I thought Daniel was a "sealed" book.

Trust the GB to be able to unseal it! They truly are god's mouthpiece.........................or liars!!!!

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

1 Say humans are dumb and will screw up

2 Everytime somebody screws up, prophecy fulfilled!

1 Say nations will wage war

2 Everytime a war starts, prophecy fulfilled!

1 Say the sun rises in the morning

2 100% prophecy fulfillment rate!

By the way, how can somebody who is not a prophet still make prophecies?

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

According to what I remember, the final world power in this prophecy was the Anglo-American world power. It had absolutely nothing to do with ANYTHING going on in the middle east.

• willyloman
    willyloman

How come Ciro hasn't figured out that China is a better candidate for King of the North? You have to wonder what prophecy they'll point to when, 75 years from now, we're all speaking Chinese and get our social security checks from Bejing.

• mrquik
    mrquik

I think I"m the King of the Northeast. Stay out of NY.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Did Ciro forget that Muslims are already defined as members of Babylon the Great? They can't be both, can they?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit