The Gentile Times Reconsidered

by Spade 382 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Joey Jo-Jo
  • TD
    TD

Spade/Alice

If you accept the 539 BC date, do you also accept that Cyrus was king for 29 years, died nine years after he conquered Babylon and therefore defeated Astyages of Media, captured Ecbatana and united the kingdoms of Media and Persia in the year 550 BC?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Joey`s trip to the Library..

Have you ever been to a Library,Alice?

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Spade
    Spade

I'm only concerned with a logical rebuttal to the information I posted. If no one has a response that counters anything I stated, that means I'm right about what I've said. Running your mouth off about referenced material means you have no logical rebuttal to the information. If that's the case; buzz off and spam someone elses thread. I have no time to bicker with adults that wear diapers and suck on pacifiers.

• Spade
    Spade

"Have you ever been to a Library,Alice?"

While most historians base their date for the destruction of Jerusalem on a line of secular evidence independent from the Bible, Jehovah's Witnesses base theirs on a Biblically-foretold seventy-year period of servitude to Babylon for Judah.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    I'm only concerned with a logical rebuttal to the information I posted. If no one has a response that counters anything I stated, that means I'm right about what I've said. Running your mouth off about referenced material means you have no logical rebuttal to the information.

So you say. And yet you totally ignored TD's excellent point. As usual.

I just don't see much point in debating you, since you are so deliberately and woefully uninformed.

• OBVES
    OBVES

The chronology that can be found near the end of the book " Babylon the Great Has Fallen " is one that I recommend anyone who is interested in the endtime predictions. Using my methods of calculations based on the Bible I was able to prove the chronology the Watchtower gives is reliable very much . There are small discrepencies however that my calculations can show.

587 BC is the year when Jerusalem Temple was destroyed and Harold Camping who proclaims the coming of Jesus this year and has 11013 BC for the creation of the world also has the date 587 BC in his chronology .

Once this one date is established accurate doors open to other dates to be fixed .There must be an ideal order in dating .

607 BC ... 587 BC ... 537 BC ... 517 BC .

And these have their corresponding dates in our times :

1914 AD , 1934 AD , 1984 AD, 2004 AD . Note the same time gaps between the dates in both sets .

• Spade
    Spade

"If you accept the 539 BC date, do you also accept that Cyrus was king for 29 years, died nine years after he conquered Babylon and therefore defeated Astyages of Media, captured Ecbatana and united the kingdoms of Media and Persia in the year 550 BC?"

What's your point?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

MentallyFree31`s Trip to the Library..

This is the 2004 Edition of Encyclopedia Americana.

##########################################################################

#########################################################################

#########################################################################

########################################################################

Alice..

The Library is filled with books that say the WBT$ is Wrong..

607 BCE only exists in Watchtower World..

Where everything,is based on a Lies and Deception..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

Spade wrote:

If no one has a response that counters anything I stated, that means I'm right about what I've said.

Lack of response to a statement does not mean the statement is right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit