New ex-JW memoir coming out...

by brizzzy 65 Replies latest jw friends

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

@Juan Thank you so much! I'm really so glad you enjoyed the ARC. Having a first book come out is so nerve-wracking! I'm anxious to do a good job, so positive advance reviews mean a lot to me.

The final version being released at the end of April is going to be much nicer quality (rough deckle-edge paper, French flaps, Book Club/Readers' Guide in the back, etc.) And of course, no typos (we caught a couple minor ones in the ARC and they've been fixed). I hope you'll let me sign a copy for you!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Congratulations Brizzy. Wish you nothing but success. Go get em!

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

I ordered a copy through amazon.ca

I really can't wait.

Thank you!

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Released today. Review at http://ex-jw.com/read-this-book-you-too-could-be-homeless.

Lots of Facebook traffic about this today. I think she is going to be very successful - and it's a very good book.

JV

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Just got my book today. looking forward to reading it

• Dagney
    Dagney

Very proud of our gal Bri. I just read the first 2 chapters, and enjoyed it. Descriptive writing, you feel what she is feeling.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

1/2 way through! Great so far but I like happy endings! You have been through so much but NOW is life good? I always read the last page of any book I read but can't figure it out? Thanks for sharing your story. We have some events in common I think so many JWs Ex jw's do. Nice getting to know you through your book

• Gayle
    Gayle

Just got book thru Amazon,,just started reading,,really good so far.

Already, I am proud of you.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I love the catchy title, and I think relevant to the broader audience. Congratulations.

• Violia
    Violia

I just ordered it from Amazon too. Congrats, your first book was cute and youthful . I'm sure this will be a hit too. I support my local XJws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit