Satanus

Strictly business, eh?

S

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

I can't give away the ending

• I quit!
    I quit!

I'm really looking forward to it Brizzzy. I'm placing an order with Amazon in the next day or two and will order it then but I think you should remind us again when it gets closer to the release date. I also think you should let us know when it is available on the Kindle and the Nook.

I'm very glad you have come so far since leaving the Watchtower. I'm sure your book will inspire and give hope to others.

• life is to short
    life is to short

I just ordered one. Looking forward to reading it. It must have taken a lot of hard work to write it, Thanks.

LITS

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

@I quit!: Yes, I will definitely post a reminder update in two months when it is released :) I just don't want to keep posting about it for the next two months because I don't want to be one of those annoying people who *only* comes on JWN to spam the boards about selling their book, without actually contributing anything

@life is to short: Yes, the whole process took over a year and a half! I'd never realized just what goes into writing a book before. It was definitely a learning experience.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

I can assure everyone on this board that this is a book you will definitely want to read. It's so much more than you think it will be. It's far more than just another ex-JW or apostate rant and rage story.

Hey - to all of you guys here on the board - although it's written by a young woman, it is a book that I loved and couldn't put down. And I can assure you that I'm a "hombre masculino!"

JV

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Hombre masculino with the big huevos and all?

V665V665

• White Dove
    White Dove

I can't wait to read it. You are a strong woman

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Vampire,

I don' have to show you no stinkin' huevos!!!

JV

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

I'm going to order it too. I also enjoyed 'The Truth Book' by Joy Castro.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit