Mother, wife, myself, DA'ing ourselves

by ashitaka 43 Replies latest jw friends

• c5
    c5

Ashi,

Congrats on a very brave move.

The going will not be easy. Keep your head straight, keep positive, and put your needs first. You will find leaving to be the best thing you ever did.

As each year goes by, I am more and more greatful that I left. I feel so free and happy. I know you and your family will too.

Cari

• Celtic
    Celtic

Celtic smiles towards Ashi, hugs, peace and respect to you all.

The only way now is up.

All the best with kindest regards.

Mark

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Ashi, Just want to add my comments to all the rest. We walked away twenty years ago, for many of the reasons you mentioned. We only lost about 12 yrs to the WTS, but the last 20 have more than made up for them. We have had such a rich life since leaving the Tower. Just use your commonsense and work hard and play hard and have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

best wishes
    Marilyn
    ps don't put in your DA letter till after that wedding. Sounds like your brother in law to be has enough on his plate. Don't make the mistake of thinking the dubs can't get any worse! Trust me, their mean-ness of spirit knows no bounds!

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Congratulations on looking for new found freedom, get while the gettin is good. The best to you and your family. I left and never looked back, that's the best thing you can do for you and your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit