May 15 WT sisters support your husband.....or else!

by hoser 27 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

the new study watchtower page 9 explains how sisters should be happy to be servants to their elder husbands.

"co-operate in financial matters"

"joyful to see her husband active in the congregation"

if he makes a decision you disagree with "she displays a quiet and mild spirit and cooperates with him to make his decision work"

no squandering money you sisters- as if the men don't spend foolishly sometimes too

a very interesting read may 15 watchtower study edition page 9

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

Why are sisters the backbone of the organization and yet slaves to their husbands, males, etc.? There are more females in the Borg, but we get treated like we have no say in anything. That's why I married my husband who does not give a **** about the religion.

• Listener
    Listener

From the abovementioned article

She does not
    pressure her husband to work overtime.
    This is such a general statement without even taking into account the circumstances and personalities of the marriage partners.
  • Scully
    Scully

gag me.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

if he makes a decision you disagree with "she displays a quiet and mild spirit and cooperates with him to make his decision work"

Let me translate and decipher this for you ladies since I'm a male and the WT doesn't seem to think you can do it on your own.

"she displays a quiet and mild spirit" basically means..... shut the hell up

"and cooperates with him to make his decisions work" means..... no matter how screwy his decision is, the boss is always right.

This is rule number one.

Rule number two is even if the boss is wrong, refer back to rule number one.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is how arguments become wars. You close out the possibility that the other side could possibly be wrong. The husband can be, and often is, wrong. This is because of misinformation or gaps in information--we all have them.

Now, supposing the wife happens to be quite smart. She sees prices going up in the stores, hears about the Bernanke bailouts and QE-X's all the time. The wife decides that they need to start wasting money and start getting quality clothing and appliances now, while the dollar still has a little nominal value. She also doesn't want to have to replace things during hyperinflation, which she sees is definitely coming. The husband, on the other hand, doesn't do the shopping and doesn't see prices going up--and is too busy keeping up with the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger and doing his role as a hounder in the congregtion to see the QE's piling up. Obviously, he has no way of knowing that hyperinflation is nigh. Who is in the better position to make decisions regarding finances?

Respecting the husband is one thing. But articles like these insist that these intelligent "sisters" are supposed to let the husbands make the decisions. The husband is misinformed about the situation. So, nothing gets replaced. No money is invested in inflation-proof investments. Nothing gets fixed that requires money to be spent. Rather, more money is wasted doing more field circus--the husband might insist that now is a good time for the wife to pio-sneer (a complete waste of resources). Nothing is spent in getting backup devices in case the infrastructure becomes less reliable, either. Rather, more money is wasted and less is made.

The result of this is catastrophic. I see this starting in every single country world wide, with Zimbabwe being a warning that it could happen here next. What happens is, one day people and institutions start dumping Treasury notes--computer programmed trades are responsible for initiating this. At first, it could be to get into oil or silver. But, once it feeds on itself, the Treasury notes crash and the oil (or silver, or both) rally gets out of control. The Fed has to print exatons of money to buy the Treasury notes so it can keep yields low, and people continue dumping Treasury notes. The extra money ends up creating hyperinflation that can start with little immediate warning.

And, those families that didn't prepare are going to be up sxxx creek without a paddle. They wasted most of their money, so they have little room when the price of gas doubles or triples, or worse, in one day. Their McDonald's meals, which cost $6 yesterday, are now more than $12 (and could be even worse). They don't have inflation-proof investments. They don't have spare cash. And, worse, all their crap appliances and clothing still needs to be replaced and could break or rip without warning. They could suddenly have to replace these things right in the middle of hyperinflation, and they simply don't have any means of doing this. Destitution results.

All of which will invariably lead to serious fighting. The wife is now going to be resenting the husband for making this decision. After all, it was the wife that did all the shopping and saw the early warnings of trouble. It was the wife that saw the Fed flooding the system with toilet paper dollars, and that saw the Treasury notes as being a time bomb waiting to go off. But, the husband made the decision to waste their assets in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund, in field circus, or by cutting back work instead of replacing crap with good stuff or making inflation-proof investments. The fight that is sure to result is going to make both parties resent, and possibly hate, each other. The wife is going to be trapped in this mess, because she is supposed to uphold and support him without contributing in a meaningful way.

I would propose that whoever is most in touch with reality should make the decisions in that area, and the other party should be brought up to speed. That way, instead of this disaster, they will be ready and it will only be a nuisance (or they could actually profit from such hyperinflation). But, the absolute worst thing to do is to have the party that is least in touch with the situation make the decisions that could lead to disaster.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

They never met Mrs Punk! No matter what the GB says she'll still over-rule my every desicion......................but then I am an 'apostate'!

• Medina
    Medina

Nice story WTWizard.

I love mister Bernanke hahaha!

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

This just gives more fodder to high control husbands in the congregation. The point is many elder's wives are waking up and seeing there marriages lacking something or falling apart. The elders who are stepping down are using the excuse they need to spend more time with the family. Will the WT doesn't what to hear that so now they are putting the screws to the elder's wives. Hoping they will all come back to their senses and continue to put up with their husband over loaded duties. Up with the Borg down with the family. Thats the WT motto. Totally ADD

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Hang it. Why didn't they just insert this into the article?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit