last day at the kingdom hall

by ex-Special Pioneer 67 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Little 'ol moshe made them so mad that they raised their fist and threatened me with bodily harm and I have been strong-armed and pushed out of a KH watchTower study for disagreeing with an unscriptual WT dogma."

OMG!!! you trouble maker you, why don't you just hang raw meat around your neck,

and jump in a lions den or stir up a bees nest butt naked you are the biggest antagonizer on this board

I have to admit I just love it

• Paul Bonanno
  • Paul Bonanno
    Paul Bonanno

That was the Kingdom Hall that in September 1994 the story that was told by “ex-Special Pioneer” or my name Paul Bonanno happened.

• Bobbeh
    Bobbeh

I was really hoping the rest of your experience was going to be in this thread and I'm disappointed it stopped there. Is it told anywhere else as keen to hear more? I vaguely knew Peter Ellis growing up, as he was a friend of my Grandmother.

• Paul Bonanno
  • Paul Bonanno
  • Paul Bonanno
    Paul Bonanno

Hi Bobbeh,

Above find attached the photo of my graduation from the Ministerial Training School. That’s Peter Ellis handing the Certificate signed by Fred W. Franz (he was the 4th President of the Watchtower Org at that time).

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

@Paul B ...

That building from the outside looks like one of the units Barry Weiss bought on Storage Wars the other night. He paid $800 for it but found some baseball memorabilia that he ended up selling for over $2900.

Not a bad return on a storage locker ($2900 - 800 = $2100).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit