Why Women Love Jerks

by compound complex 75 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I want a man to start a thread about all the non jerks who have very good relationships with women. I know a lot of couples where the man is very good to the woman. Let's hear about these. Yes, some unfortunate women get into relationships with men they have extreme chemistry with, who end up treating them badly eventually. Then there is the other side of the coin. Stop generalizing about women. We are unique individuals. You can't paint us all with the same brush. I'm in a less than lovely mood today. I get tired of seeing the sterotypical end of this debate. How many men will go after mean women just because they have pretty faces and are busty?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Women like the dominant males but complain of the domination.

No we don't. We like men who are men. Men who have grown up. Men who are mature, have a good handle on life. Men who have spines. Men who have confidence. Men who will treat us as adult, mature women and equals. We don't want to be pushed around, discounted and brushed aside. We want you to consider our intelligence and feelings and opinions as important as yours. Go down to the local bar and be the alpha male. That kind of dominance is not good for a relationship.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Boys learn in the schoolyard that loud and proud gets you the most attention and this includes the girls. This seems to hold true for some time, at least thru school and for a time afterwards. Then the rules change, usually around age 30. Just my observation of a general trend.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well some men *cough* who can't get a woman *cough* will play the "poor pitiful me" game and board brush all woman as being creatures of vanity who only want jerks with money. Reminds me of a line from a song :

Woman seem wicked

when you're unwanted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Tto1JnLXc

• dinah
    dinah

I like bad boys. Define bad.

The bad boys have the balls to stand up when their girl gets in trouble. The meek and mild ones tend to wait until she figures it out and saves him.

What we call "bad boys" get a bad wrap. In my definition, bad boy means more "free spirit". No, they are not always gonna do what you want and you will just have to deal with it. At the same time, their rebellious streak is tempered by their big heart.

I call the men that Mary are referring to "dicks".

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Woman seem wicked when you're unwanted

• dinah
    dinah

Josie, thanks for reminding me of one of the reasons I love you.

• Twitch
    Twitch

what dinah said,...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love Dinah and Josie.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Back at ya!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest