Is there a Logical explanation for the spooky things happening at my daughter, Ali's house?!?!!!!

by coffee_black 141 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

I would still research the house or property a bit harder. I think you said in your first post that the landlord did same there had been some strange things but they could not remember? Are there any neighbors that have been there for a long time and might remember previous renters? Real estate agency's in town might know. They are very careful to hide this kind of stuff b/c it can make the property hard to sell. We sold a house once that was definitely haunted , or whatever you wish to call it. I told the agent and she said to keep it quiet or they'd never be able to sell it. I found out the new owners moved out after a year. The house has had multiple owners since then.

We had an issue with our home once and I consulted a shaman . They told me to just go talk to the spirits ( as I thought I knew who it was) and tell them they were deceased and help them to move on. They also advised the sage and all that. They also advised a house blessing. You can google that and find out what is done.

I also think that if it is in any way possible that Ali may not be getting enough oxygen to her brain, via heart condition, she might be doing things and forgetting them. It is not unheard of. From your description it does not sound like that is what is happening, but worth consideration.

Lastly ask, Why now? What is happening now that would cause someone to try and scare Ali into moving ? Why would the spirits ( if there are any) be bothering Ali now? I always ask that question, Why Now?

As all have suggested, try and find a logical reason, a human reason this could happen. After that , then look for the unusual. It would not hurt to just talk to the spirit, if there is one, and tell them they are deceased and frightening you. If nothing else it might make Ali feel better.

V

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I have to say that there is one person I could suspect. The problem is that when the noises in the attic and the items were found there, this person was living in Texas. This person is now back in Orlando, but I can't work out how in the most recent event:

1) they got in without distubing anything with no key... even if they got in without a key, they would have had to lock the deadbolt when leaving..because it was locked upon Ali and the kids return.

2) how did they know the precise time there would be no one in the house

3) why that particular dress...and how did they know where to find it (as I said, Ali had last worn this dress 5 years ago to an American Heart Asso. fundraiser...and it had been in the back of the closet since then... and it is only within the past few months that Ali has been diagnosed with a heart condition herself)

4) how come nothing was disturbed except that dress

5) how did they get past the dog?

Coffee

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Violia,

Ali is going to do some more background research on the house. The landlord was very vague when Ali asked about it... and asked if Ali would like her to call the police about it. Strange question, as the landlord is in Connecticut, and Ali's rental house is in Orlando. The house sits on a lot that is huge. I would say it's the biggest lot in College Park, a section of Orlando. Most of the houses are tiny and packed close together. Not Ali's. The landlord and her husband are elderly and in very poor health.

If someone wanted to get Ali to move out, they would have to know a lot about her in order to target that specific dress. I don't think a developer would know something that personal about her unless they had been tracking her for years.... which in itself would be very spooky

The house was built in 1950. Two people have died there that Ali knows about... both natural causes.

Coffee

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Sorry didn't see these posts on the last page

Laverite: Ali has never been a ditz... she's mensa material... IQ of 155 She is normally very logical.

Qcmbr: It's an interesting yet unnerving mystery. We are all skeptical. Hope we get to solve it;

TD : I think your ideas are really sound... guess locks are not much of a protection.

Coffee

• tec
    tec
    If someone wanted to get Ali to move out, they would have to know a lot about her in order to target that specific dress.

If we're thinking along the lines of what TD suggested (or some other human interference), a dress in the back of the closet would be fairly easy to use, in guessing that the owner hadn't worn it in some time. Common enough, I think, thus making it less likely that she would think she had laid it there absentmindedly.

Tammy

• Violia
    Violia

The owners are old and in ill health. They might be forced to sell if they can't keep a renter. Really, coffee, I'd start talking to some real estate agents and see if you can get the down low on the property. Real estate agents know a lot of things and they share info.

There is no logical reason her dress would be laid out like that unless, ali did it and can't recall or someone ( real or spirit) is trying to frighten Ali. I can't see any other reason that would happen.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    If someone wanted to get Ali to move out, they would have to know a lot about her in order to target that specific dress.

Is there anything special about that dress? Or is it just another dress?

BTS

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

There is no logical reason her dress would be laid out like that unless, ali did it and can't recall or someone ( real or spirit) is trying to frighten Ali. I can't see any other reason that would happen.

exactly!

Coffee

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

BTS,

Ali wore that dress 5 years ago to an American Heart Association fundraiser. She hasn't touched it since...it was at the very back of her closet. Ali now has a severe heart condition herself, diagnosed around Thanksgiving. She spent weeks in the hospital, and is being treated now. She recently visited the AHA to find resources because she cannot work...may never be able to work...at least at her current job. She's on disability for now.

Coffee

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

One of the Romanian televisions presented in a news bulletin something that looked like a poltergeist manifestation of a dead girl, in her former home. The parents were horrified and scared. Objects flew out of nowhere, objects were found moved, etc. After about a week, the same television announced the solving of the case. The girl's brother, a 13 years old boy, did all those things in order to have some fun. He hid in the closets and used to throw shoes in the room when his parents were sleeping. He also placed objects of his dead sister in various awkward places.

I think it may be the same in this here case. Like 9/11, it might be an "inside job".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit