I Believe The SixScreens Mystery Bethelite

by Gary1914 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Still, the thing that still niggles in the back of my noggin is the whole alleged underground bunker complex thing; I can't shake the feeling that there's something to it.

I really won't be shocked if news of an underground bunker complex at the new WTS HQ was true. This is a doomsday cult. No doubt the Leaders would want to be protected through persecution or Armaggedon. Doesn't the WTS teach that some of the annointed go through Armageddon? Hell......if I were a GB member, I'd be building a bunker, so no big shock if true. Does hurt the "trust in Jah" crap, but they like to cover their ass. Everybody else "trust in Jah"......we are heading to the bunker.

Think About It

• cattails
    cattails

The Johnny "cant leave the org" or his family gets DF is just too much to believe.

It doesn't sound like a Witness would ever say anything like that. If the WTS ever

did do such a thing it would spread like gangrene and publishers would lose trust

in Mamma WT. No, it just doesn't make sense.

• ILTSF
    ILTSF

I agree, there's no way they would be threatening to DF the whole family. That just doesn't make sense.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LisaBObeesa - "I agree that if Johnny said those things he is probably not legit. But remember it was Rick, over the top sensational Rick, who said that. We didn't hear Johnny say that. So for me, the jury is still out."

Ah. Okay.

I guess that makes Rick Fearon the Alex Jones of the XJW community, and SixScreens is the PrisonPlanet equivalent, huh?

Jones throws so much shit out there, at least one or two turds are bound to stick, by simple virtue of the odds...

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

This information about Johnny for some reason or another seems to be sticking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit