JC question: Do you accept the FDS as God's organization?

by MrMonroe 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

@Broken Promises: Mr Monroe is not 3Mozzies. MrMonroe messaged 3Mozzies. 3Mozzies indicated he had received MrMonroe's PM and would respond later.

• nugget
    nugget

df'ing question that is what it is for.

• besty
    besty

Maybe ask by reply "is that an essential belief to be a Jehovah's Witness?"

Your inquisitor will answer in the affirmative.

Then ask them to show you from the Bible how they know Jesus chose the WTS in 1919.

Don't be put off - insist they show you now, on the spot. After all they already admitted it's an essential belief. If they can't do this express polite amazement that they can't explain an essential belief, and yet are making a big deal out of it.

If by some miracle they can show you from the Bible how this works, ask them when the WTS began publishing this belief.

If by some miracle they know the answer ask them why Jesus hand-picked them and didn;t tell them for xx years.

If by some miracle they can answer this satisfactorily ask them what unique beliefs JW's had in in the runup to 1919 that they still hold to be true today.

Should be game over somewhere in there. Don't let them make strawman or ad hominem attacks or change the subject. Keep it tight and polite.

Questions are your friend. Make sure you know the answers to all your own questions.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

That's weird. I'm at work now using IE and my question (the first post in this thread, posted at home on Firefox) appears to have morphed into a reply by 3Mozzies. The second half of the post has disappeared.

• watson
    watson

I have been preparing to answer this question. I am thinking of answering this way: Well brothers, I am afraid it's worse than that. I am doubting my creator.

I figure that as long as I'm not critical of the organization, they'll back off...

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    That's weird. I'm at work now using IE and my question (the first post in this thread, posted at home on Firefox) appears to have morphed into a reply by 3Mozzies. The second half of the post has disappeared.

What the Heck is going on????

I use Firefox and all is well, now that I've just read what you posted (above quote) I opened this page in IE and you are right, we have merged...

3Mozzies

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hence my confusion...

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

That's settled then. Is this a common bug?

Anyway, I'll return to the Real Dolls thread. You learn something new every day ...

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

For us IE users unable to install other browsers, would it be possible to re-enter what was written after this sentence in initial posting.

He looked my wife in the eye and asked her,

CP

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Happy to re-send, but I'll have to wait till I'm back on my home computer!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit