An Open letter to the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses (Elders/ Ex-Elders)

by stuckinamovement 123 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

a66s, you should also read this thread:

the elders want to meet with me tomorrow

There is a lot of excellent advice with a variety of viewpoints from many that are/have gone through this experience.

00DAD

• Think About It
    Think About It

Welcome to the forum a66s. You should start a intro thread, so that people can welcome you properly. will be hard for people to know your first post was on this thread. I'm a former elder who left 16 years ago.

Think About It

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Welcome a66s ! Good to have you on the board.

• Crisis of Conscience
  • blindnomore
    blindnomore

Marking!

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

bump. did you see this?? How many elders saw this?

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

Re-read number 5. You are obviously referring to child molesters yet you never actually say what it is you are talking about.

• Legacy
    Legacy

To All, All I can say is this organization is better than teflon. Nothing sticks to them. I agree with who ever said, they don't care. If millions are still there what do they care about one person. Don't you think they know this already. It's the power that they are drunk with. The power to run individuals lives. It can be intoxicating. I have mentioned before if most controversies have been exposed but not the ORG. is God really on their side. I have never seen anything like it...everything in the ORG., is common knowledge, the internet is full to the brim of folks seeing through them, yet they still exist. When Clinton had his little affair, when the Pope stepped down, when the clergy was messing around with little children, must I go on...The Catholics have way more $$ than the ORG., how is it their PR dept. couldn't keep them out of the media..Makes one think.. Or...Is God confusing the ORG. so that many will just leave... Take Care, Legacy

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

An Open Letter To The Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCi4L-cBXlw

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse

This is a brilliant letter! Salute to you former elder who wrote this letter. You are honored with the badge of upholding the principles of the bible as against principles of men! Oh what a cult I was born into. :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit