Ok, so there is a gap in my reasoning ... but that's a good thing

by Simon 30 Replies latest jw friends

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Thank you, Simon, for your good wishes, same to you, your wife and children, and to posters and lurkers on JWN. An obvious sign that I have broken free a bit further from the JW mindset, too, is that I have, quite spontaneously, wished happy end of the year festivities to colleagues at the office. Even my best half, who still attends WE meetings, had such a craving for a somptuous Xmas eve dinner, as if she wanted to write off a lifetime of frustration in this regard, to the amusement of myself and our children.

Thank you a lot for your hard work to keep this site running, and a happy new year to moderators. Special thought for Grace and better health to Snowbird. Hope that Purplesofa, whose posts I've not read for a while, is all right. Greetings to CoCo who polishes such fine pieces of literature, Nancy Drew and all accomplices of Word of the day, Four words at a time, etc.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

thanks simon

• Violia
    Violia

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to both you and your family. Thanks for keeping the website up.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Thank you! Your site helps us all so much. Thank you, thank you! Have a joyous Christmas...

• Farkel
    Farkel

Merry Christmas Simon and family!

Farkel

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thank you Simon for this site which has helped me so much and Happy Christmas to you and yours !!

Loz x

• agonus
    agonus

Positive seasonal sentiments to all fellow humanoids!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Merry Christmas Simon and Angharad. x

• agonus
    agonus

...oh, and Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Joyful Kwanzaa, Felicitous Solstice, and Festive Whatever-Klingon-Holiday is being celebrated inside or outside of the Federation to all.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Thank you so much Simon and Angharad!

Nice work! This site has brought so many fine people together for the purpose of healing the ravages of the Jehovah's Witness religion. We, the apostates, are gaining in strength and numbers every day! This site is a place to find our voice, find our strength and find our health.

It's time that America knew what a threat festers from within its own society. It's not some foreign power or entity; the Jehovah's Witnesses were American-born! They have been created to indoctrinate, brainwash and propagandize the masses.

But we are free because we have left that sick organization. Leaving is a healthy thing that we have done.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2011 and beyond --- to everyone on this life-saving forum!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit