Got a letter “inviting” me to my Judicial hearing- should I go?

by hoggieman 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hoggieman
    hoggieman

Oh and Farkel, that is almost how this letter read. It was the most 3 rd grade letter I have ever seen. Half was tabbed the rest not. The whole thing was scrunched to the top of the letter, and both letters were signed by the first pen ever invented with the ink running out. Apparently the KH only has a budget for sending two separate certified letters to the same house….and not any $$$$ left over for pens.

• jj123jj123
    jj123jj123

" so I don’t really care if they DF me. "

hoggieman, looks like you answered the question yourself. I wouldn't dignify their letter with a response. I wouldn't attend any judicial hearing. You obviously are not trying to live your life by going underneath the JW radar, nor should you have to. But you now have to accept the consequences of your new lifestyle choices, that being officially shunned by mind controlled cult zombies. Have no fear, time will prove that you've made the right decision. Somethings in life you have to let go...

• Think About It
    Think About It

You still have time to put up a Christmas tree and house decorations before the 25th.

Think About It

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

Looks like your fate is sealed. You have moved on with your life and your battle is over. Go out on your own terms. Like it mentioned above, if you DO go, you must tape it because it would be your word against theirs. They would never ever get me into that back room again. I don't know why they just don't let it go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit