by Hobo Ken 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

@sabastious

Smacks of a secret society or a cult?

Matt

• pirata
    pirata

Thanks Hobo Ken. If I ever have a shepherding visit, I'll know to keep my mouth shut!

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

I listened to all of Hobo Ken's JC tapes about a years ago. Ken's wife and him did a wonderful job handling the elders and keeping their cool. this is no short work . there are hours and hours of tape. they really worked hard to expose how un biblical the wts is. Ken's wife is very sharp, and Ken played them like a HARP. I enjoyed their tapes so much I listened more than once to many of them. I'll admitt their accents were a litle hard for this yankee to understand. But I was so fasenated by Ken's work I couldn't stop listening. My hat is off to Ken and his wife, they are Stand up people. I wish them all the best.

• dozy
    dozy

Thanks Matt - I firmly believe that the transcripts & audio recordings are required reading / listening for anybody who is questioning the WTBTS & is expecting shepherding calls or is starting to be questioned by JW family members.

The completely cack handed way that the elders handled the judicial committee is astonishing. They constantly tried to get Matt to condemn himself , despite him on numerous occasions saying that his private views were private. The same society that claims ecclesisatical privilege in numerous cases to avoid liability in paedophile cases sees no problem in breaking the same confidences to discipline members. They used testimony from others who weren't prepared to witness against him and heresay & gossip from various anonymous sources. In any real court of law the judge would have kicked the whole case out of court after five minutes. And yet the "justice" of the WTBTS is claimed to be higher than that of the worldy "superior authorities (post 1962 WTBTS definition applies)).

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

marked for later

chg

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

@pirata if you want to fade or stay in that's the route to take I thought I was getting kicked so I made the most of it to help others.

@junkyarddog Thanks. Well it wasn't easy to stay cool and remain focussed but it helped knowing they were kind of lost from the start. Hope the transcripts help with accents!!! lol

@dozy Correct it's never a court of law in a million years, or should that be a thousand? , and ultimately they are cowards who can't face dissent even if it is logically presented by people they've known since birth. I hope as you say it becomes required reading for those in our position.

Thanks all for support and comments.

Matt

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Thank you for posting I read it all, What a witch hunt uh? But you stood your ground stoically.

We are indeed martyrs.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

thanks cyber.

Matt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit