Full transcripts of judicial case.

by Hobo Ken 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

In January 2009 I was disfellowshipped from JW's. I documented the whole process and recorded it which you can find here:- Death or obedience

Many people asked for english transcripts of these recordings and I'm pleased to say I now have full transcripts kindly supplied anonymously for those who wish to read them.

These will be of great help to those who have trouble hearing or cannot understand the Scottish accents on the recordings.

They are available here:- The trial of a Jehovah's Witness The new site has it's own audio link for each transcript so you can listen along as you read.

The person who has supplied me is interested in the moral and ethical issues this case has thrown up. They will supply content as such via essay and text commentary.

I hope you guys find it of some help and please feel free to copy the link anywhere you see fit or send via email.

Thanks

Matt.

• carla
    carla

marking for later, thanks.

• dinah
    dinah

marking

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Is there any reason to appeal? Once you are outed, is there any reason to want to stay in?

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

Thank you for posting; marked for later.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

@Mr freeze

I had no real hope that an appeal would be successful so at least the recording of such might help others.

The only reason for wanting to stay in would be to have some contact with family.

Matt.

• life is to short
  • GrandmaJones
  • iknowall558
  • sabastious
    sabastious

This is interesting to me because the Watchtower only has NOTES on these judicial hearings. Why don't they record them themselves for archive? A damning fact indeed!

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit