Does your Cat want to sit on your Lap while you are on the Toilet .....?

by flipper 92 Replies latest social humour

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

LOOSIE..."My flame point siamese...

PLEASE POST A PICTURE..I BET HE IS GORGEOUS!

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

I have two cats. The older cat seems to follow me everywhere, especially in the bathroom. If she hears me "doin my bizness", she comes running. She has jumped in my lap while on toilet duty once or twice. She really seems to be facinated with the bath tub. She loves to jump in it and stare at me with her huge black eyes. When I finish and flush the toilet, she knows that I'm finished.

• flipper
    flipper

Wow ! thanks for all the cat experiences ! I guess we ALL have bizarre cats. Cats are very interesting pets for sure ! Never a dull moment. Keep em coming if you have more you'd like to share

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I posted this somewhere else but perhaps it is better over here.

One of my cats loved bananas but they had to be really firm and he wouldn't eat it unless I held it for him

He also loved grapes but they had to be peeled. The other cat thought they were hockey pucks and not to be eaten

Both cats loved cantelope and honeydew melon but it had to be diced small.

And shucking corn in the house was an immediate dinner bell. They both loved raw corn although they would hang around to eat it after it was cooked. In both cases we had to remove the niblets off the cob for them

Now you know how I used to eat fruit and veg. = with cats at my feet. Now it is a lot easier without the cats although I can't help but think of them every time I shuck corn

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cats are from the dark side. Ever see those old witch pics, w the gurgling cauldron and the cat pertched in the back ground, somewhere? Case closed. Heheh. I love/hate my little kittie. She likes watching me boil the cauldron, too.

S

• flipper
    flipper

Thought I'd bump up this fun thread and see if any of you have cat experiencesyou wanted to share ! LOL ! Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Satanus
    Satanus

I don't really hate my cat. It was a piece of dark side poetry to go w the dark side cat idea.

S

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Our 9 year old has a now 7 month old kitten that liked to curl up in my pants while I sit on the toilet. I keep the pants up a little higher now, so now he just stands on his hind legs wanting his face rubbed.

All I want to do is be done and get out. I am not the kind of person that hangs out unnecessarily using the restroom.

My cat, now about 3 years old, likes Wheat Thins and tortilla chips. I found out recently that she also likes mini powdered donuts. (The donuts were the purchase of my bride to be for the 9YO.... who then left them for me to eat... and I sure don't need to eat junk food.)

Both cats like to drink out of the bath tub. Max (the older cat) drinks from the faucet running, little cat likes to drink when it hits the bottom. Hilarious when both cats are trying to drink out of the tub at the same time. Theirs is a love/hate relationship.

My old cat Zack would drink out of the toilet bowl... get up on the lid, gently put his paws right above the water line, and drink.

funny the cats. I love them.

Snakes (Rich )

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Whenever I get home, I usually head right for the potty, and my cat is so happy to see me she rushes in, jumps on the counter, leans out and plants a kiss with her little furry lips. Really strange.

• flipper
    flipper

Really funny. I've never seen so MANY people who have cats that love to sit on them while going potty. I'm trying to wrap my mind around what the cat gets psychologically out of this experience ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit