Frequent_Fader_Miles

Boy, am I happy to be ELSEWHERE

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

That poem makes me want to poo.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Yes, it does have a laxative effect.

Poems like that prove the "spiritual paradise" is a fraud. If it were "paradise", the dubs would be demanding more meetings instead of celebrating the recent reductions.

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

Jesus Christ. (No pun intended.)

Does anyone have a copy of that "Time" poem that used to circulate? It was about some guy who constantly didn't have time for Jehoober, and it ended with him dying and God saying something like, "I always meant to write your name in the Book of Life, but I never found the time." It was supposed to be really ominous, but I always thought it was goofy.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I would retitle that poem "The Nightmare Continues"

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    the martyr complex

Very true.

That thing about 7 days w/out Jah making one week- stolen from Christendom- there's a church in my neighborhood that has that on it's marque- "7 days w/out prayer makes one weak." Actually, I like the church version better.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I bet this crap was sent straight from Bethel

I'm with Billyboy, "the happiest people in the world ?"

• booby
    booby

Sounds so delightfully enjoyable that Kingdom Hall stuff. I remember the line that so often followed the How are you doing question - boy we sure need the new system to come. And I love the line "A long week in service with 'I'm not Interested' and most not at home"

Yup it's the most rewarding vocation and it serves such a useful purpose, saving the lives of the not at homes, one not at a time.

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

If they are the most happified people on earth, why do they need so much encouraging?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

what the clueless ones dont realize of course is that the same email no doubt goes around the pentecostal, happy clappers, baptists, and other churches too...!

crikey, probably borrowed from one of them too!

duhhhh blissfull idiots

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit