Were you afraid of Armageddon?

by cyberjesus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

I was not anymore.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Had nightmaires as a kid about it would wake up crying. I would panic at airplanes flying over me... As an adult even as a pioneer and 100% in I never felt like I would survive. When I first left and still believed I thought I would survive. now don't believe it at all

• Giordano
    Giordano

For those born in and those who were true believers I understand the fear and concern. But it was a turd of a belief, even as a teenager I knew that no matter how hard they tried to sell us on the idea it was still crap. My wife and I left in the 1960's right after they announced 1975 we walked out laughing.

My first true break through as a bible student was........if Jesus didn't mention it forgetaboutit!

• d
    d

Jesus said, nobody knows, the day nor the hour, so stop worrying about it.So how can a bunch know God's thoughts they don't.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I became a jw in my late teens. I was not afraid of Armageddon, I always understood that the wicked was to be destroyed. I did not classify myself as a wicked person. Though I am not a jw now, I still do not feel that I am a wicked person.

• nugget
    nugget

fear it less now I am not part of an organisation condemned by God. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit