It's only a fight if he has a chance to win...

by notverylikely 43 Replies latest jw friends

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I'm assuming this is a battle of the testosterones?..

Not really. It hasn't been a battle for me yet. I'll let you know when it becomes anything resembling a challenge :)

Snoozy, who usually sees this in hormone driven females..

Well, I like my girls hormone driven, it just depends on which hormones.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    inherently a flawed and pointless confrontation....

Well, you got part of what you thought this thread would be about right. ;)

Jackie

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

NVL...LOL...

Snoozy

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I have seen plenty of John Wayne's movies. The best movie he was ever in was "The Longest Day". The reason? He only had a small part. Jimmy Stewart was a phenomenal actor. Just because he starred in a movie with John Wayne did not show his opinion or respect of John Wayne. Need I remind you of Paul Newman and Steve McQueen in "Towering Inferno". I could list off the John Wayne movies I've seen but that would take far too long. There's a reason he was typecast in brainless shoot em ups in comparison with Jimmy Stewart who could do it all. Clint Eastwood showed he could get out of being typecast, what was John Wayne's excuse?

• dinah
    dinah

NVL, are you okay?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Dude, we get it. You don't like John Wayne. You seem to think this is some sort of giant debate you can win. It's not. It's an opinion. Granted, it's one that 99.99999% of the world disagrees with you on, but still, it's your right as an apparent moron to hold a stupid opinion. Welcome to America. Take pride in knowing that holding a stupid opinion is the pinnacle of your contribution to humanity.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

NVL, are you okay?

I am. I am off to bed now, though.

• dinah
    dinah

NVL, if you need us you know where we are.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

What are all of Ya'll assholes fighting about?

• Twitch
    Twitch

NVL, I gotta admit I enjoy your rapier like wit and mastery of debate, but why do you always need to denigrate those you engage? Is your self professed and more than obvious talent at being a dick prove anything to anyone other than yourself? You so often protest what appears to be personal attacks yet you invariably do the same to others under the pretense that your point or argument is correct or without fault. What up with that? No biggee, don't care but am curious. Fire away, lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit