NEW SCHOOL GUIDEBOOK

by nytelecom1 35 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

New Guidebook.....shame the message is so fuddled.

*** Rbi8 1 Corinthians 14:8 ***
    8 For truly, if the trumpet sounds an indistinct call, who will get ready for battle?

Generation flip-flop....1975.....1925....etc

ISP

• uncle jimbo
    uncle jimbo

nytelcom-

I don't believe you.

why don't you post a link to your pic on hotornot, so we can judge for ourselves. Or maybe as a treat for all the ladies on the board. Let all of us unworthy apostate dogs gnash our teeth as we gaze upon a true piece of Biblical beefcake.

or maybe you're just a lying troll.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ny

25 post limit slowed me down.

No diff, man. There are just varying degrees, or levels of spiritual progress. Jesus is the door (one of them). Most born again christians hang around the door the rest of their lives, but the spiritual kingdom is vast. Once you have gone through the door, there is no limit to what you can do. Why let the wt stop you? Jesus said you could do greater things than he. But since i don't care that much for the bible, i'll leave explaining it all biblically to a christian who is more so inclined. But i will quote one scripture that comes to mind which i agree with. If you are not born again of spirit, you cannot SEE the kingdom of heaven, or something like that. Probably john 3. It means that one who doesn't have this spiritual experience is blind. Can you see the spiritual kingdom?

SS Where is aguest when she is needed?

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

I'm so gald Abbot Pharmacy released that new crab cream today. Now I'm itch-free. Praise be to Abbot!

• anewperson
    anewperson

If any of you actually have a copy, then please go ahead and critique it here for the benefit of Kent and everyone. I'd also like your views.

• Seeker
    Seeker

nyt,

along with that i am trying my hardest to spread the kingdom message and defend Gods Holy name in all possible avenues
    Your smarmy attitude here defeats your purpose every time.

Invite your elders to watch you associate with the 'antis' online, and then we'll talk about how realistically you are portraying life among JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit