NEW SCHOOL GUIDEBOOK

by nytelecom1 35 Replies latest jw friends

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

how thankful i am to have reviewed the new guidebook yesterday..truly
    this book book will help all of Jehovahs loyal servants advance
    in their teaching abilities to spread the good news of the kingdom.

Truly Jehovah continues to bless his organization!! Praise be to JAH!!

• mindfield
    mindfield

I have just reviewed Windows XP released by Microsoft. It is now more stable, crashes less often, and is more convivial. Microsoft continues to grow, and their loyal customers are thankful for their efforts. Praise be to Microsoft!

• mindfield
    mindfield

Truly,Windows XP will help all of Microsoft's customers advance in their computer-using abilities and learn more about file-sharing, media playing, email sending, etc.

Truly Jehovah continues to bless his organization!! Praise be to JAH!!

• LDH
    LDH

Ha ha, too bad the basis for the "Theocratic Ministry School Guidebook" is slip-sliding away. Namely, the "ministry." Very few are zealous to go door to door anymore.

Not like us old die hards, these new slackers get to count 15 min increments. What a joke.

Of course, like everyone else, NYT is doing his "witnessing" by means of the internet. [8>]

If they really wanted to to help, they'd publish a book entitled, "How to Witness on Apostate Discussion Boards Without Looking Like a Fool." And it would be full of helpful reminders on syntax and spelling.

Now there is a book NYT could REALLY use.

Lisa

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

heh-heh mindfield - now THAT was funny ...

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

hahah.mindfield...you antis are truly the antichrist..lead by the head anti christ Bill Gates...everyone knows that the new XP is weak and it can be soooooo easily hacked.......Ladies and gentelman..start your port scanners

Linux or die trying....

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    Very few are zealous to go door to door anymore.

boohhahahahaa...i better tell that to the 4 new reg pioneers that
    were just added in our cong last month.......

booohhaha

ldh.....getting schooled and spanked all in one post

• sunstarr
    sunstarr
    i better tell that to the 4 new reg pioneers that
    were just added in our cong last month.......

Tell it to the two of those four that will be disfellowshipped within the next 5 years.

• LDH
    LDH
    the 4 new reg pioneers

Yeah, with their new 'reduced hour requirement.' [8>]

I'm sure most of YOUR hours are right here on this board. Are you a regular 'Publisher," NYT?

Lisa
    Thinks the new-skool JDubs are wimps class

• ninjaturtle
    ninjaturtle

If only the new guidebook would enhance the teaching ability of the current brothers. . .but it won't. Talks continue to lull me zzzzz, and will probably always.

What is everyone's thoughts on the diminishing quality of our meetings? What is the cause? What might be the solution?

Nehemiah 8:8,9 shows that after a meaning was put into the law, and it was expounded, the people began to weep. Heck, you might wonder how the hell anyone would start sobbing over the dull, cut and dry Mosaic law, but I tell ya, them Levites were some good charismatic speakers. They charged the people, infused them with courage, brought them to a harsh realization of their shortcomings. They were a forceful inducement to make changes.

Well why should it be any different today? We have the complete scriptures filled with an enormous amount of information, and yet the talks are as dry as a desert. I think that brothers who have no feeling for the truth shouldn't be allowed on stage. If your talk is not fiery, throw it in the fire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit