What do y'all do on your JW baptism anniversary?

by serenitynow! 38 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Mine is 10/23. I used to use that day to ponder the state of my JW spirituality, make goals, feel guilty, etc. This is my first exJW baptism anniversary.

Does anyone have any fun suggestions to commemorate an un-baptism?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Expensive cigars and expensive booze and a toast to freedom.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ray Franz got Df on his.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I honestly can't remember mine exactly.... I got the month, but I'm sketchy on the day/year... In fact, I don't think I ever remembered it after the first 2 years... I think it was in '93.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have no idea when I was Baptized into the WBT$ Cult.

I usually only remember important stuff..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

I don't even remember the date.

-Sab

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

7/15 i had forgotten

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I can't believe you guys don't remember! I can remember what I had on that day, my hairstyle, all that. I really believed back then that it was really important. They tell you in the talk that it's the most important date in your life.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I really believed back then that it was really important.

I'd say two years after I got baptised, sunddenly one day I realized that I didn't remember the date. I had to check my digital camera pics date to confirm. It was that day that I realized how important that day really was to me.

-Sab

• Satanus
    Satanus

They said that it was a very important date. They had me write down in one of their books, i think it was the 'lamp' book. But then, that book turned out to be bad, and we had to get rid of it. Since then, i forgot the date.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit