I've been busted here...just so ya know

by AwSnap 47 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Aguest,

I also apologize to you if i seem to have come off as being mean spirited, that most certainly was not my intention

I have said things on this board too, And other posters had to set me straight and steer me in the right direction

this board has helped me, in ways I can't even speak of.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hugs to WasBlind and AGuest/Shelby.

I love you both very, very much.

Syl

• AGuest
    AGuest

Ah luvs ya'll, too, Miz Sylvie, dahlin'... 'n deah wuzblinds, too... 'sho nuff 'n 'fo 'sho!

Piece t'ya'll, guhl!

Y'allz sirvint, sistuh, n' feller slave 'o de Lawd,

Shebbie

• goldensky
    goldensky

Hello, AwSnap! I know how happy you are nowadays, you are a beautiful person and I hope nothing will spoil your joy. It doesn't sound like it though, so put your mind to rest. Love to you. OLGA.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Syl

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

You can never be too careful. That's why I'm hesitant to post my SSN on here.

[edit] Tim

• wasblind
    wasblind

Aguest,

that is very close to the way I actually speak, you don't know how many times I want to type "THANG" instead of thing.

and type " Sho Nuff " instead of sure enough.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It isn't always about the Dubs, either. This is the Internet. It isn't wise to put too much personal detail online.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You always next to use caution in what you post. Especially with pictures or small details that seem not much to

you at the time, but those who know you pick up on them.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I've tried so hard to be busted - no one cares. My facebook is 90% apostate - one cares. Obviously all my old congo are following the FDS's advice to steer clear from the evil web.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit