I've been busted here...just so ya know

by AwSnap 47 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Dammit, AwSnap - and anyone else who's still "UNDERcover"...

Be more careful...

Me - I've been out for 25 years and have no family or friends in - at least, that I am still attached to...

So I can be foot-loose and fancy-free about slinging details around on board....

But some of you guys - Uh, uh, UH!!!

PMs and ONLY PMs - and ONLY people that you trust - or maybe even be careful with that, too... 'Cause a Borg spy will come across as someone who you can ABSOLUTELY trust... NOT!!!

Which raises a question...

Since we're pretty sure that there are Borg spies on this board, as well as others, what sort of persona do you think they'll take on???

Pagans?? Satan-worshippers?? Jes' regular ol' generic Christians?? Or 'slipping" JWs...???

Zid

• littlebird
    littlebird

Its such a double set of standards! Hopefully all will go well for you snap. On another board I have my picture up and it got out. So now Im known as a "big apostate" out here. How stupid. My first thought was, "what were they doing there?" I dont really care anymore what they think, I just think its hypocritical.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I don't understand, dear AS (peace to you!). Shouldn't "he" be just as "afraid" of YOU "seeing" HIM here?

Oh, the hypocrisy...

Ah, well... peace to you, truly!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

@snap: some advise

Just be objective( as if you're a visitor on this site, who doesn't know anything about the WTS), and read all above!

Don't you think by yourselff what the f*ck kind of organisation am I involved with, beeing this scared over getting caught.

So forget all your so called JWfriends or family. They are brainwashed or evil or both!!! You can't help them now, only yourself by getting out!

AND START LIVING YOUR OWN LIVE!

Be free and fly away!

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Wow, that is kinda scary! I know that even before I put my real name out there, that I put enough personal details on this site for a person to piece it together if they cared to. Oh well."

I always favored "INDEPENDANT THINKING " when you use it, you don't have to follow the crowd.

• onemore
    onemore

I have a feeling that someone I know is a member of this forum...but I'll give him the change to find out who I'm....what that heck, I feel kind of daring today.

here is a hint good ol friend.... payaso!

here is another one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKlxjbhB9HE

come and get me hunter! get it

Onemore

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

Like I said, its not a problem that this particular person busted me (since he no longer practices and Im certain he wont turn me in).... its just unnerving that we are in such a gigantic world, with people posting here from England, Scotland, Australia: And I got busted by someone who lives 10 miles from me. Im not to the point where I'd be okay if my parents-in-law checked & saw me posting here. I'm daring. I say what I want. I'm rebellious.

But in real life, I'm chicken $hit. hehe.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" But in real life, I'm chicken $hit. hehe."

You ain't alone snap, even though it is inspiring to see someone come "out of the closet "

so to speak, each individual have to assess their own situation.

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

SNAP.....SNAP OUT OF IT! OPEN YOU EYES AND START LIVING YOUR OWN LIVE

THAN IT WILL BE NO PROBLEM IF YOU GET BUSTED!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Geez, according to this thread, anonymous posters are getting outed left and right by revealing a few details, and I use my real name and tell my complete story, and yet I've met NO ONE that I knew in my past jw life. My brother posts here every once in a while, but that was no surprise, because I lead him here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit