this drivel, but now, since the WTS seems to
    have played a few rounds, i have saved it,
    printed it, and emailed it to NZ, the UK and
    canada! great to have met and made "friends"
    in foreign countries!!

thanks yknot!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Thanks ynot (and friends)!! These chapters are just the set up for the real Talmud (the old 5a,b & c from the Flock book). I just downloaded chapter 2. Chapter 1 was pretty benign but set the stage that the elders are acting on behalf of God via the WTS.

• VM44
    VM44

Anyone notice that the file "removals" are mostly taking place during the working day, Eastern Standard Time?

Files placed online after 4 or 5 PM EST stand a good chance of remaining online until the next morning!

• cattails
    cattails

VM44: "Files placed online after 4 or 5 PM EST stand a good chance of remaining online until the next morning!"

Heh, I can just see some Bethelite given the special duty of staying up all night long now to make sure the links get taken down!

Well, let's put it to the test, people who downloaded Yknots link file uploads, please make them available for download, let's see if these take until the morning to be brought down, maybe the WTS needs to wait until the file hosting company's business hours too.

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

Wouldn't it be a better idea to PM the link to users who wants to download it? And give it another name?

I'm sooo curious!!!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Shall I put it up on bittorrent? They won't be able to remove it there.

BTS

• ziddina
    ziddina

marking...

• average joe
    average joe

I would like to read it can someone send it to me or send me a link via email? [email protected] PLEASE :)

I am on little sleep, can anyone tell me how much of the book is ready and how much is left to scan or whatever?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit