KS10- Chapter One Discussion

by yknot 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• undercover
    undercover

Wow... removed again...

• sir82
    sir82

Wave to the Service Dept. / Legal Dept. guys!

Howdy-do!

Hope you are looking forward to your next assignment as special pioneers in Duck-Butt South Dakota!

• yknot
    yknot

really boys....

Dearest Bethel Boys it was our 'Mother' who told me to 'circulate and advertise' ............further this publication is part of a worldwide Bible Educational work so why are yall freakin' out! Did you not read in the pubs and on the website that we are not a 'secret organization'

[link removed]

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Yknot - amazing work! Thanks so much for all your efforts!

It took me all of 5 minutes to read this meaty chapter of 9 pages. What I noticed most is the new lingo, all of a sudden Jehovah becomes the Supreme Overseer?!! New one! Not only that, but elders are now to be Guardians with a capital G and Protectors with a capital P of the flock...this alone makes Chapter 1 extremely exciting. Can't wait to see what Chapter 2 offers...

• yknot
    yknot

The book is 'softcover' so.... I don't expect them to keep it nearly as long as KS-91.... in fact they would do well to ditch it for their post 2014 debut of whatever direction is actually profitable for the future....

(really guys I am not the 'enemy' -- huggles)

• yknot
  • maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Is it just the scanner, or does it have really w-i-d-e margins?

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Stupid question....is the link getting removed due to the WTS trying to get it done?

Why not have people PM or email you and then a .pdf can be sent?

• yknot
    yknot

Yes it is was the WTS.... (at least I think so, who else would care)

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

I'm wondering who from the WTS is visiting this site!! DF him! DF him! (Wait so they can visit, but I can't???)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit