Freemasonry and Jehovah's Witnesses

by Hammer_Of_Thor 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• reslight2
    reslight2

Read some Springmeier freydo.... He researched the Watchtower for 30 years and I've read ALL his books. Maybe then you wouldn't defend the indefensible and wouldn't pick on ridiculous technicalities to distract from the fact that Russell was a high level Satanist, pedophile, pervert, false prophet, AND A MASON.

And Springmeier claims that much of the Bible is Masonic, since the Bible at places, as he claims, uses Masonic symbology. I have read his works; it is a lot of imagination being presented as "fact." I have started a series of replies to his writings, which I need to get back to. I believe that the devil has given him great skill to present what is being imagined in such a way as that it appears to be fact.

http://ctr.reslight.net/?feed=rss2&cat=174

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I found this very informative about freemasons and where they stand with christians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQVnngZDShk&p=FD273F57AA0F6141&index=1&feature=BF

This is book about freemansory and JW's, I dont think the writer was ever a JW`(the book reslight is referring to).

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/watchtower-masons.pdf

I dont think Russel was ever a Freemason, but he maybe believe in bits and pieces of it.

• freydo
    freydo

WHY ARE THEY (p&a's - you know who they are) HERE?

I've asked this several times but with no response.

I thank the site owner for letting them expose themselves.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Freydo, are you writing from Bethel? Are you a Watchtower shrill?

Why am I here? Among other more positive things, to expose Watchtower religion and those who founded it for what it is: A Satanic Doomsday Cult and a prototype One-World religion for mind-control/obedience. You read on boards like this one how it ruins an untold amount of lives and you want to defend it? Go ahead, but be prepared for those who will expose it.

What, you're expecting to find somewhere Russell's name on a list of Freemasons? You think his sponsors would be stupid enough to let that happen? I suppose you would like two witnesses of whatever went on in the bedroom with Rose Ball with the door locked for hours? Does his wife's testimony or his lying under oath mean anything to you?

As for Springmeier saying that the Bible is also Masonic, he's right, it was written by Kabbalists. If you knew that, you wouldn't be as deluded as you are.

Russell's "fruits" speak for themselves. What are those fruits? A doomsday cult religion and following, and a Watchtower false prophet organization that has ruined the lives of millions.

• freydo
    freydo

QUOTE: Freydo, are you writing from Bethel? Are you a Watchtower shrill?

ARE YOU A BARNEY FRANK SHRILL?

And your alternative? - (and be specific - and include please website- besides stupidity, aetheism and perversion.)

Once again I thank the owner of this website for allowing stupidity, aetheism and perversion to show itself.

MY QUESTION REMAINS THE SAME - WHY ARE THEY HERE?

THEY NEVER SAY.

THEY NEVER PROVIDE EVIDENCE. ONLY CLAIMS OF WHAT OTHERS SAY.

This is like batting practice - LOL

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

[sigh]

okay, let's start with this...

Occult Theocrasy by Edith Starr Miller, 1933

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/occult-theocracy.pdf

...on page 737 lists Charles Taze Russell as a Knights Templar Mason....

Additionally, the fact that the Rothschilds and Bnai Brith funded Russell through one Frank Goldman who later bacame President of Bnai Brith....was proven in a court of law in 1922... I'll work on producing court documents.... [sigh]

• freydo
    freydo

Edith Starr Miller?

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Do you follow teachings of the Bible?

"Let me tell every woman, however much " protected", whether Dairymaid or Duchess, that the safeguards which she imagines to be thrown around herself are but a mirage of the past. Her own and her children's future are at the mercy of those [occult] forces."

-- Edith Starr Miller

(Lady Queenborough)

Not long after Edith Starr Miller wrote these words in her book Occult Theocracy , she died suddenly in Paris. Even the Grand Lodge of Canada records that she died "under suspicious circumstances". All records have been lost. No newpaper article or obituary was published; no record of a coroner's report remains. Details of her life have been expunged, save for a New York Times clipping announcing her wedding in 1921. All we know is she died Jan. 16th, 1933 at the age of 45 in good health, a year after filing for divorce Jan 8th, 1932 citing "cruelty." Her 72-year-old husband was Almeric High Paget, 1 st Baron of Queenborough, Union Party MP, House of Lords, Knight of the Order of the British Empire, Treasurer of the League of Nations, and member of British Union of Fascists.

http://www.henrymakow.com/unsung_heroine_--_illuminati_d.html

(NOTE THE ILLUMINATI LINK)

sounds real authoritative doesn't it?

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

What's your point freydo?

In typical Watchtower fashion, is your only refutation to attempt to discredit sources?

I don't need to explain to YOU why I'm here.

Why are YOU here, besides defending demons?

• freydo
    freydo

Unverifiable claims,

Refusal to answer a simple question.

Very dubious sources, if any at all.

Insults.

Promotion of trash.

What could possibly be the MO?

And why is it permitted?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I'm sure there are many Watchtower Pharisee positions available for you freydo, if you're REALLY not working for them.

Toodles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit