Some light reading from October 2, 2010

by Open mind 24 Replies latest members private

• Gayle
    Gayle

Will you circuit and district overseers, pioneers, missionaries, Bethelites and long time faithful servants close ranks with us against the Devil and his demons?

Sounds like quite a plea to these very full time positions? To close ranks with the GB. Like a 'real circling of the wagons.' It's given in a questioning way, like maybe alot not 'closing ranks' with the GB, or not so unquestioning or not as loyal as they should be?

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks for sharing.

Bangalore

• chickpea
    chickpea

some people hog all the fun, like these lucky b!tch3s!

The instructors’ wives get to spend time in the ministry, and if they stay in an area awhile they can even start studies of their own

so, while i did not read the full OP
    (talk about a teal deer!) this one
    bit jumped out at me: one of the
    "helpers" for the GB (what is this?
    kindergarten?), Ciranko, was the
    DO in Minn District 6 when i was
    still captive to a concept...

• Open mind
    Open mind

chickpea:

"(talk about a teal deer!)"

Teal deer?

I had to go to Urbandictionary for that one.

And yeah, the OP was DEFINITELY a "teal deer".

om

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? Anthony Morris

Gus was an aging, ailing, faithful old brother. For a Greek Orthodox to come into the organization takes great love and great courage. Gus would often ask, “When is Jehovah going to ‘push the button?’” He wanted to be there when Armageddon came. He died 35 years ago. Jehovah ‘pushed the button’ with the first prophecy at Genesis 3:15, and really pushed it in 1914 with the establishment of the Kingdom and Satan and his demon brothers were cast to the earth.

Lordy, Lordy. I already see a backup plan here. God allowed Adam's "day" to last possibly over 900 years from the time of his sin. So what's a few overlaps in our day?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit