We Women Know How to Stretch a Dollar!

by snowbird 56 Replies latest social family

• snowbird
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A Woman who can Stretch a Dollar? ..

http://rumblesfromthejungle.com/img/WomanStretchingDollar-main_Full.jpg

If I ever find one I`d probably have her Bronzed..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I have an Asian woman, and she says that I can only have one six-pack of German beer every month now that she has seen the repair bill for the Rolls Royce hydraulic system this week.

I overlooked this on yistiddy.

Mai has you on a tight leash, huh?

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey, Minimus, Outlaw doesn't think I try to outshine others.

He likes me. He truly does.

I'm sorry I come across that way to you.

Syl

• Gregor
    Gregor

Give the kids a quarter to skip supper then charge them a quarter for breakfast. Send them off to public school and let the taxpayers provide lunch.

Seriously, when it comes to food you can run around in the car to pick up bargains at this store or that but the effort is futile when food is wasted, especially perishables that spoil in the fridge. If you pay a $1.00 for a head of lettuce and end up throwing half of it away then you are really paying $2.00 a head, etc.

The other delusion of thrift is to save left overs in fancy little plastic containers. Wait two or three days, open the container, say "yuck" and pitch the whole thing in the garbage. Then make a note to pick up more little plastic bowls with lids and some zip bags. But don't buy them in the market you are in. Drive over to another market where you can buy them for 3 cents less.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Gregor, you make some good points.

LOL.

I try not to do any of those things.

Syl

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes..I do like you SnowBird..

Your a Sweetheart..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

See!

I told ya!

Syl

• ninja
    ninja

us scots are far more thriftier

if I pulled a five pound note out of my wallet..........the picture of the queen would have to wear sunglasses like a chilean miner

it's been in my dark wallet far longer than any of those moustachioed part timers could last

• snowbird
    snowbird

NINJA!!!

ROFL.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit