2010 partakers.... lets bet!

by cyberjesus 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

Are they not capable of lying?

I don't believe the figure - it will be more or less the same as last year.

• flipper
    flipper

Considering it jumped up about 900 to 1,000 more from 2008 to 2009 - I'll predict 11,900 for 2010. That's my pick and I'm sticking to it ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Let me just put this out here: there is no reason to assume they will give us the TRUE numbers. So if they need to adjust them a little, there's no reason to think they won't.

• steve2
    steve2

Conservatively, probably no more than 144,000.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

The numbers are out for 2010 : 11 202.

So who is closer?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I guess mmxiv got it 11300

• Ding
    Ding

The problem with the WTS continuing to report lower and lower numbers is that eventually they will have to reach 0.

Then what?

No anointed remnant = no FDS class on earth.

That'll require some serious new light.

• etna
    etna

How do they get away with this. I'll be asking, quietly to some relatives still in, how I don't understand how there is an increase, when part of their "sign" of the END is that the annointed would be decreasing. LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Etna

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

So we were all right the number of patrakers has gone up again, what are the borg to do now they have egg on thier face again. The figure should be going down the ckoser we get to to END as they call it.

2009 - 10857

2010 - 11202

Thats another 345 of these morons I hope my JW family can explain the reason why the numbers keep going up. Because I know I'm shure as hell going to pull them up on this latest horse poo.

What do you think will happen when the drones find out ? I bet they just let it just be another figure that washes over them like all the rest. I am glad the numbers gone up because we can have some real fun with this ..

HHG

• teel
    teel

Thats another 345 of these morons

Actually it's more than that considering the death rate, which is higher than the average, because the annointed are generally elders. With 2% death rate (which is still low imo) we have over 550 new anointed.

In an older thread I voted 11 673- I was quite off this time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit