2010 partakers.... lets bet!

by cyberjesus 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Lets see who gets closer to the number. Bets will end when the new Yearbook is ready (when is that?)

I say 11000

• blondie
  • bohm
    bohm

I say 11060, then!

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

There has been a 24% increase in 3 years in memorial partakers.

2006: 8,758

2009: 10,857

If the number of publishers and partakers continue to grow at their same rates then in a little over 120 years the WTS will have to come up with some new light to explain there being more partakers than publishers. That will be the point when bible studies or worldlies can have a sip & nibble and all the Bethel facilities would switch to making wine & bread.

MMXIV

PS I guess 11,300

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

My guess is 11,765.

elder-schmelder

• watson
    watson

12,144...nice round number..

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

My bet is if the numbers keep increasing they will stop publishing them.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

We did this a few months back, I forgot what I guessed. But I will reguess it as:

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Oh and CyberJesus, delivery of the Yearbook is about November/December depending what part of the world you live. Delivery times vary.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I was pretty surprised they published the number for 2009....I'd say there is a 75% chance they pull the plug on the number this year...just causes to much of a problem as far as explaining the rise the R&F.

If they do pull the plug, will be interesting see if its a free for all eating wine and crackers at the next few memorials.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit