Report: Nordic Nations Are Best for Gender Equality/USA disappoints

by FlyingHighNow 68 Replies latest social current

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

the laws are on the books.

people have to use them.

you can't blame the US goveverment for people harassing each other OR abusing each other.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    but these women are attracted to "bad boys", what would you do to change the attitude on the female side?

I'd tell them that they probably are more attracted to men who have passion, fire and back bone. I'd tell them to choose guys who have these qualities and are "good guys." Paul Newman was a good guy who was also full of passion for life and very easy on the eyes.

You're wrong to blame the mistreatment of women on whom they choose as partners. We are talking laws and conditions for all women, not just women who choose creeps for mates.

If you are nice guy and have no success with women, it may be you're too mild mannered and lack passion for life in general. It could be that you need more back bone.

I like intense people who are passionate about life. People who are electric and have a lot of personality. Some people are electric in a quiet, subtle way. I don't like jerks. And you know, there are a lot of "good boys" who are also jerks. The WTBTS organization is full of them.

• metatron
    metatron

Read and weep:

http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/08/10/outraged-moms-trashy-daughters/

Oh, bad boys have "passion"? That's the reason for the attraction? Really?

It's evolution pushing women towards guys who are a$$holes because they have lots of testosterone. Later in life, many figure out that they've been duped and seek out nice guys - who they previously refused to shed clothes for ("Can we just be friends?")

Oh, and if you ever see one of those "Ascent Of Man" tableaus at a museum - you know, monkey on the left leading to modern man on the right? Well, you'd have a picture of my daughter's boyfriends arranged as a timeline. Her latest I actually like.

metatron

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I said, women are attracted to, (uh hum, men are also attracted to) people with passion, backbone, electricity. Passion about life. Most bad boys and girls have a strong current running through them. There are plenty of good boys and girls who have the same thing. But passionate people can be addictive, chemistry-wise.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Nonsense. The problem is that society has been slow at teaching girls to be self reliant and esteem themselves beyond thier sexuality. Though I would have to question the "bad boys" theory in general.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I agree, Beks.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i stick to my bad boys theory.

beks, you're right that self esteem is a problem.......... look at how many girls are butchering themselves with plastic surgery even before 16!

anyway, going back to bad boys..... look at every high school and see who gets MULTIPLE girls drooling for them?

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I would like to point out, that in the US, women graduate from institutions of higher learning at rates well in excess of men. I've already inserted copious amounts of information on this in this here thread.
    BTS

Yes, women do. The ratio is especially higher in the Black population.

You have a beautiful daughter.

LOL at the "this here thread."

Syl

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    anyway, going back to bad boys..... look at every high school and see who gets MULTIPLE girls drooling for them?

Most kids in high school, boys and girls never date or have relationships with the opposite sex.

To answer your question: Cute, confident guys with cars and D.L.'s. And I think you mean how many guys have PRETTY cheerleaders and queens drooling for them? And cars don't make guys jerks anyhow. Girls also change as they mature about which guys they will date. But generally, girls do not go for guys who lack confidence or assertiveness. A confident guy with a good personality and hygiene doesn't have to be great looking or mean to get a girl.

This still has nothing to do with the laws, policies and religious influence that governs how societies will treat girls and women.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    religious influence that governs how societies will treat girls and women.

right on!, got quite a job to do.

Try changing those bastards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit