...Weird Ass Lights in the Sky...

by OUTLAW 208 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Belbab..

Williams lake..Nope..

Too far north..Athough I have lived up that way..

No rain here when I saw it..The sky has to be clear..

It`s raing now..This thing is above cloud cover..

It got farther and farther away every night..

By the time the rain leaves I doubt it will be there..

Misanthropic..

Ya..I saw that too..

This thing was pie shaped..The one in China appeared to be round..

................... ...OUTLAW

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Listen Outlaw,

They know you are there. THey see you you see them. There is no one else in your area. You are a prime target for an abduction or at the very least a visitation. If you are awakened by the brightest of lights ....you are basically screwed.

Your thoughts at that point should be that you dont appreciate being played with, lets be friends but thats it. Cooperate cuz theres no use in trying to overpower them.Your thoughts are your communication. They will ignore your wishes but someone might like you and have mercy on you. Prepare to experience lost time. Most abductions are not pretty. Best wishes.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    They know you are there. THey see you you see them. There is no one else in your area. You are a prime target for an abduction or at the very least a visitation. If you are awakened by the brightest of lights ....you are basically screwed.
    Your thoughts at that point should be that you dont appreciate being played with, lets be friends but thats it. Cooperate cuz theres no use in trying to overpower them.Your thoughts are your communication. They will ignore your wishes but someone might like you and have mercy on you. Prepare to experience lost time. Most abductions are not pretty. Best wishes.

Outlaw......you defeated WTS mind control. You can defeat alien mind control. Probably Pleiadians C.T.Russell contacted years ago via some Pyramidology star gate.

Think About It

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

sounds funny but im not making this shit up. this is a reality for a lot of ppl...why it happens to a lot of ppl is beyond me but it does happen. Professor John Mack from Harvard dedicated his life to studying ths before he died in a car accident....lots of academics study this sort of thing.....

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Outlaw,

You claim to see something you cannot prove to us that you do actually see. No pics, no sound, no other witnesses coming here to confirm that what you saw is in truth a real experience. I would hope that when others say they have had an unusual experience, something they cannot explain or provide proof of, that they too will at least be given the benefit of the doubt just as many here have given you.

Enjoy the experience!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ChrisJoel..

If they can read my thoughts,they know I like KFC and Beer..

That would be the Quickest way to make Friends with me..

Believingxjw..

I saw what I saw and described it the best I could..

It`s all outside any experience I have had..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Think about it!!..

• Satanus
    Satanus

If you see a trail beers leading off into the bush toward a bright object, don't follow them.

Interesting experience, outlaw. Interesting, as well, how stuff like this sometimes happens to hardened rationalists. A couple of other, like dolfman and inrainbows come to mind. Hope they are doing ok.

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Satanus..

Actually it was pretty cool..

A beer trail leading towards the lights?..

LOL!!..

• Satanus
    Satanus

The older jw who introduced me to ray franz' book said that he saw a bunch of lights over montreal. He said that they flew around in wierd trjectories, changing directions. Sometimes,they moved individually, then in formation.

Was yours just one object, or more?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit