...Weird Ass Lights in the Sky...

by OUTLAW 208 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

A couple of tourists joining the mile high club in a hot air ballon?

More seriously it could be a weather ballon. Are you sure its moving? You sound like you're used to looking at the night sky, but sometimes our eyes play tricks on us. About a month ago I spent a couple of minutes trying to figure out why this plane was moving so slowly, then I realized it was Jupiter.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

This is the coolest, Outlaw. Do you have a pal close by you can call who might have a camera that could get a decent shot of it?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I suppose pictures and video never do anything justice, buy really, you don't have anything on hand? Just wondering...
    You gotta record this if you can...

V665

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JeffT..

I don`t think weather ballons have lights on the base..

The pattern of the lights is triangular like a piece of pie..

And..

These are big honk`n lights..The bottom of this thing must be huge..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Baba..

No I live hrs away from any real town..It`s almost 10pm here..

I`m going back out to look at it again,I`ll be back in a couple minutes..

Talk to Ya`ll in a bit..

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Well, it's been up there for at least 40 minutes (based on first post). What kinda perspective do you have? Do you have a frame of reference? I mean, can you drive and get closer to it?

Also, do you have a keyboard? And can you play the notes for the Close Encounters song? Kidding. But serious about the perspective.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Hurry and take a nice hot bath. You don't want to be embarassed if they perform an anal probe. If they do, try not to get emotionally involved. They don't really love you. It's just their thing

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Anyone think that OUTLAW might end up disappearing for realz this time? I'm already worried...

V665

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Sweetbabycheezits..

It`s still there..

For how frigg`n big it is.I can`t believe how fast it can manouver..It was lower to the earth when I first saw it..

It would be part way up the mountain I`m on..I really have to look up,so length wise it`s not that far..

If it came down it would be fairly close..

I don`t think I would like to get real close to it,if it did come down..That sucker is big..

There are no roads up this side of the mountain,it`s all wilderness..

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Outlaw, you do know there is a law forbiding alien contact with US citizens, don't you?

It's on the books. Comes under NASA stuff.

But then, you aren't a US citizen, are you?

Maybe they are surveying you. Let us know if you meet ET. I would try the candlepower signal and see if they take you up on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit