(sighs) i kinda have a problem...>.<

by BlackTwisted 53 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

@ wannabefree: I am telling thetruth, just because i mispell a lot, doesn't mean i am not telling the truth. and thanks for not intended to harm me. but i am really 15 though, i have no reason to lie about my age.

@judge dread: if you don't belive a word of this then why are you even wasting your time posting your response to this? i am being serious, but if you don't believe it, whatever. and i am black...>.>

@witness my fury: (nice user name btw.) Okay, but there's barely any boys around me in my neighborhood, and al lthe guys that used to live in my neighborhood, moved away, i still however contact them, we just don't see each other too much and yes, we are friends.

side note: i don't know who clint eastwood or dirty harry is, everytime i think of those name, the band "gorillaz" enters my mind. but i'll look them up.

@Aguest: (no, my family just calls me twisted sometimes as my nick name, i just added black to the name because my favorite color is black..not to mention i AM black.lol) But okay, well, i wasn't exactly...okay, well, i guess you can say i was asking if he was mr.right. and youre right, i should take the time to know him first, not just him, but everyone of whom i tal kto, live or online.

@GLTirebiter:ohh okay, i get it now (i'm kinda slow sometimes...>.<) and i'm not hiding him from my parents, well, at firsdt i was until she asked "who's edward cullen? i know i heard that name before from somewhere."

Me: "he's my friend mom, from online, and the name is from that sparkling vampire..oh, but his real name is edward though."

My Mom: "oh okay..and what kind of vampire sparkles in the sunlight?!"

Me: " I know right, it just ruins the whole concept of vampires and spehanie meyer did not write a good book with this and..." so on and so on lol but i do get your point of this though GLTirebiter :P

@Ding: google my friend, google, i hav the info i need to make sure he's legit.

@Mrs.Jones: True, good point of that.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

BlackTwisted, you are young. 15 IS YOUNG believe it or not! You may be as old as you have ever been, but you are in a rush to painsville. Boys may well be on your mind now, thats hormones and peer pressure for you, but why the rush? Use the time you have left for education and personal betterment BEFORE all the adult stuff chokes off the opportunites available to you now.

Im not 16, im 41 btw. But on the internet I could easily pass myself off as 16. That was the point of me saying it.

A 29 yr old postman around here was recently put in prison for having sex with underage girls, getting them to perform sexual acts on webcam and grooming them for sex via chat rooms and facebook and bebo etc, used many accounts and changed his hair etc for photos and passed himself off as 19. It happens, ...a lot. So be careful out there ok. Not everyone has YOUR interests at heart.

Take care.

Cheers

• watersprout
    watersprout

I agree with AGuest on this...You really don't know who are yet...I met Carrot when i was 18, I am now 30! I am a completely different person to the girl i was when i was 18...By the time you are 18 you will have changed soo much...

Just worry about enjoying every minute of your teenage years and getting to know the beautiful girl that you are...

Peace and light

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

@Witness my Fury: I understand your point.

@Watersprout: Thanks this made em feel better ^_^.

and thanks to everyone for the advices ^_^.

peace,

Love BT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit