(sighs) i kinda have a problem...>.<

by BlackTwisted 53 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

Okay, i can post again!!! YAYZ! xD

so now i have reviwed these responses and answers from everyone, and honestly, most of you have very good points, esp Yknot and Aguest..and Black Sheep somewhat...And i decided to take it slow, even if my bf dies in armageddon...he will be remebered to me. but anyways..enough with the funeral talk..it makes me sad..lol

but i have really really thought about this, and you all know the answer to the bf online thing. i am not breaking it off with him.

but as for real life, i will take this slow. all i do have is one life, and i don't want to regret anything that i didn't do while i am in my teens and so on.

heh, i feel a lot better, maybe i did need to get something out after all! ^_^

well um...this topic is kind of over...message me if you all want. bye! ^_^

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hm, reminds me of when I was 15. I thought I knew it all too.

Ah, to be young and ignorant with no responsilbilities...those were the days. *sigh*

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

Aww, poor mrs.jones :( *hugs you* you will be okay, at least you are a married and have a husband with kids ^_^

how do i change my profile picture? >.<

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well, I wouldn't mind being 15 again but with one difference...non jw parents.

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

hehe i know that's right, my mom's studying to become a witness, but she has a lot of things to work on...hehe so she isn't as restricted but she stil lwatches me..on everything..like she is now..o.o

• shamus100
  • mrsjones5
  • BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

lmao shamus xD

@Mrsjones: i feel so much better...*cries a little* E-hug! :D

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    how do i change my profile picture?

See this announcement in the forum support section. Those avatars come from a third-party web site, and you can change it there. The default one is randomly generated, based on your email address.

I'm sorry if I came across as a gruff dad earlier, but that's my role in real life. Seeing the phrase "dating site" did set off alarms, as you later realized. But even with texts or chat, please be careful, OK? Not everybody is what they seem to be online. If it's anything you wouldn't want your mom to see, you'd better think twice, if not three times, about what you're doing.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Sorry, double post. I got a bit impatient and sent twice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit