I need a copy of CofC

by SexyTeen 13 Replies latest jw friends

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen

I went to my local library and they did not have a copy. Is there a copy up on the web somewhere? I'm sure somebody has to have it, almost anything can be found on the web nowadays.

Buying it is out of the question, I live with my parents.

I appreciate any help given.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

get yourself a PO box, or a friend or teachers address, and I will send it to you.

• metatron
    metatron

I knew Ray Franz and was always impressed with his scholarly
    mind and grasp of details. The stuff he wrote for the Society
    was among the best reasoned material they ever published.

Happy Reading,

metatron

• JT
    JT

if you have a nonjw friend you can talk to please do-

let them know that you want to get the books and if you can use thier address

YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK and at that point for many of us - we started to understand why the Society doesn't want you to ask any questions

I entered Bethel right after the Ray Franz incident took place- i know alot of the players-

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen

I appreciate your offer SixofNine. I do not have a worldly friend that I can trust. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't have any worldly friends. I do not have a car, so I depend on my mom driving me everywhere. The PO Box would arise a lot of questions from my parents if they were to know.

My only way to read the book is online or if someone were to scan some pages and email them to me. Is this possible?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Perhaps if you post (or let one of us know privatly) your local libraries address, one of us could donate it to the library.

• jukief
    jukief

Or perhaps you can get it from another library through Interlibrary Loan.

• larc
    larc

Also,

You could request your library to order a copy. I did this once and they did get it.

• dins
    dins

Could someone send my a copy of CoC?

E-mail me if you can and I will provide address. How much is it?

Diana

• Gopher
    Gopher

Diana,

C of C is available at the Barnes & Noble web site for $12.95 plus about $3 shipping & handling, if you have a major credit card.

The site address is http://www.bn.com

The page which contains C of C is http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=Crisis+of+Conscience&userid=18J3G3HSAP

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit