Have you ever made any JW fuming mad?

by asilentone 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Yes a few elders in my KH, and they deserved it.

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

Yes, my husband has (before we met).

Several years ago the Elder who was also the Book Study Conductor came round to his house for a series of shepherding visits.

At the end of one of these such visits the Elder suggested the next visit date and asked if he could next come round then. My husband replied "you can do but I won't be here". The Elder wasn't happy and asked him "are you mucking me about?".

My husband was going to be on holiday on the date suggested.

• Libelle
    Libelle

Umm yeah - I have made The Mr fuming mad, and once I think I really ticked off his friend by using the F word too much. ha

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

my investigation meeting on my charges of "apostasy" when I mentioned the whole list of WTS flaws,flip flops,failed prophecy's etc and ended with the "Wizard of Oz" example got the two idiots going, I could see the blood starting to boil in the senior of the 2 elders(Ted Sallows), his attitude was "how dare he speak of these things".

• blondie
    blondie

Not for cause....I was always meek and mild....which is why when the elders blew up (in front of my husband and others) I could not take credit for their response....they were just being themselves.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yes, my father because I won't "communicate" and let him and my mother run my life. I'm 45 years old! Geez!

• Gayle
    Gayle

One distant relative, an elder, visited years ago from out of state. I was only "inactive" then. I was able to achieve a "don't worry, be happy" attitude during his visit. Frustrates the heck out of them! A couple of other times or visits from a couple of others, I clearly showed my joy of life, no saddened attitude for sure. Believe me, it makes them mad! They want you to be miserable, makes them happy.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

I called an elder a liar once,( well he was).

He said "did you just call me a liar," I looked him in the eye, can't remember if it was the left or right one, and said "err yes I did."

I get a bit worried when people turn a funny colour and start shaking LOL. Well he shouldn't have verbally attacked my 12 year old daughter.

You attack my kids and you gotta expect mama bear to get cross.

• AnonJW
    AnonJW

Many moons ago when we took money at the hall for the mags I looked after the dept. I was concerned that many were not collecting their mags and the pile was growing huge - this of course was money. I talked to the service overseer but he didn't really say much.

The problem went on for ages........anyway, CO visits, notices, calls the SO and myself for a chat. S.O denied all knowledge and said that I hadn't told him.(I can see the smug grin now).

(I was a young MS at the time). My reply to him and the CO was that liars will not inherit the Kingdom and that the brother(so) should go and pray sorry to Jehovah before he offers any spiritual gift during the meeting. The CO just looked at the guy, elder fumed red, walked off and gave me a dressing down later. I told him to do the mags himself, I wasn't taken off MS but moved to another dept.

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

Mrs Jones, my husband has asked me to tell you that he still has the same problem - he is 52 years of age!!!

LI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit