Have you ever made any JW fuming mad?

by asilentone 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Pissed off the circuit overseer about a month ago when I demanded that he make time to talk to me, I had some questions. Guess I pissed off my teacher too.

• Ding
    Ding

Thanks, Wasblind!

The never did give me an answer.

Of course, we know the answer:

Watchtower literature becomes apostate literature as soon as it becomes "old light."

• Liberty93
    Liberty93

I've never pissed one off, but I shut one down once.

I was in my dad's truck, and we had his dog, Jack, in the bed of the truck.

My dad was talking about how "we don't use independent thought."

Me: Dad, you know that when you refuse to use independent thought, you're willfuly rejecting the thing that Jehovah gave you to seperate you from the animals, and making yourself more and more like Jack, right? He didn't give you the ability to reason to mock you. He gave it to you to use.

Dad: -dead silence-

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I didn't, but someone I knew (who I wish I couldn't give credit to) did.

The Overseer was visiting and there was a Discussion about some belief, and the Overseer said

" there was absolutely NO scripture to PROVE that!"

(I wish I remembered the Topic... it was intense cause I WAS THERE!)

The Overseer said

"If you can show me the Scripture.... I'll eat that Page of the Bible"

( No you do not know where this is GOING)

The Next Meeting this ....... SISTER brought her Bible opened to that VERY SCRIPTURE and showed the Overseer.

He read it and..............

"You were right" he said.

The Sister handed him a Salt Shaker and said

"Maybe this will help, to make the page taste better"

I never saw a Man SO MAD!!!!

(He might be LURKING)

• cloudy2010
    cloudy2010

never had those kind of experience.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

An elder accused me of being inconsiderate of woman by befriending them without intending to marry them. What can I say, I like women as friends, so shoot me. I brought up to him that it wasn't my wife who ran off with her employer even though he was an elder and she a pioneer. He was very angry. Shoe fits.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I certainly made the Ex see red on many occasions, but that seems like it should hardly count in this context.

• yknot
    yknot

Yes.......

• highdose
    highdose

yes when i expected an elders family to pay for products they had used. They were furious with me as they thought because they were "elders family" they should get everything for free.

• factfinder
    factfinder

A MS wanted to beat me up because I would not meet with him and the elders in the back room so they could convince me to testify against an elder I liked who they did not- they were trying to get him deleted and needed witnesses to testify against them. When I told him it is all politics and has no place in the KH he told me it has to be that way and there is politics in every congregation.

An elder choked me into unconscienceness because he lost his temper over missing statistics a BS conducter did not turn in when I told him to calm down. He had been studying the Bible with me.

The congregation elders are perfect examples of Christ-like love, are'nt they!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit