Child's Nightmares and Memories Prove Reincarnation

by ProdigalSon 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    http://www.fox8.com/wjw-reincarnation-txt%2C0%2C1190900.story

OK. I watched the vid. How do we know this child didn't simply watch a movie like Pearl Harbor and be deeply impressed by it?

BTS

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

BTS......You might find this of interest:

At 18 months old, his father, Bruce Leininger, took James to the Kavanaugh Flight Museum in Dallas, Texas, where the toddler remained transfixed by World War II aircraft. A few months later, the nightmares began....

Andrea's mother sent her a book by Pennsylvania author Carol Bowman, called "Children's Past Lives." The Leiningers started using Bowman's techniques of affirming James' nightmares and assuring him that the experiences happened to a different person, not the person he was now. " It helped. "The nightmares stopped almost immediately," Andrea said.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/dailycourier/news/s_189477.html

And btw, the Cavanaugh Flight Museum has on display a WWII Corsair (see http://www.cavanaughflightmuseum.com/Corsair.htm). This is the same plane that James remembers. James Huston, on the other hand, was shot down in a FM2 Wildcat.

• metatron
    metatron

I understand that critics of the James story could not explain how he knew specific details about the pilots life and actions in the Pacific, including names.

Also, that the pilots elderly sister felt the kid was her brother returned from the grave.

I understand his mother was stunned because he immediately corrected her when she referred to a 'bomb' on a model plane that was actually a drop tank.

By the way, I have been accused of being a 'reborn' person known within my extended family, who died tragically. Apparently, there are many similarities in my appearance and personality. I have no memory of this 'past life' whatsoever.

My interest in reincarnation stems from a default position. I don't have faith in the notion that apparently inborn personality traits are passed by genetic code. I think that explanation has been misused as a catchall or a superficial excuse for way too much.

I also think that reincarnation, if true, would easily explain being gay - without straining to include Darwinism, which is supposed to function on passing your genes along thru avantaged reproduction.

metatron

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

From the Gospel of Thomas:

(1) His disciples said to him: When will the <resurrection> of the dead take place, and when will the new world come?"

(2) He said to them: "That (resurrection) which you are awaiting has (already) come, but you do not recognize it."

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Here is another quote that seems to uphold reincarnation as well.

84. Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you are happy. But when you see your images that came into being before you and that neither die nor become visible, how much you will have to bear!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit