Who Is This Person?

by snowbird 51 Replies latest social entertainment

• snowbird
    snowbird

Syl

• Gregor
    Gregor

Chuck Connors. Former basketball player who became an actor. Died several years ago. Why do you ask?

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate

Chuck Conners

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks for replying.

I'm thinking about how I used to rush home to do chores and homework, then walk across two pastures (one which housed a mean bull) to our neighbor's house to watch The Rifleman.

Just reminiscing, is all.

Syl

• snowbird
  • Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate

I was up a bit late last night scanning though the channels when i came across my favorite show growing up...THE DUKES OF HAZZARD. I stopped on the channel and watched the whole episode. Feel a bit sleepy today.

It used to come on thurday nights, when we didn't have meeting. It was one of the few shows my parents would let us watch.

I miss my childhood today.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I was up a bit late last night scanning though the channels when i came across my favorite show growing up...THE DUKES OF HAZZARD. I stopped on the channel and watched the whole episode. Feel a bit sleepy today.
    It used to come on thurday nights, when we didn't have meeting. It was one of the few shows my parents would let us watch.
    I miss my childhood today.

Sending you a big, warm hug.

My oldest daughter must be about your age; she missed out on a lot growing up, too.

I'm so sorry for putting her through that.

Syl

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Anyone remember how he would rapid fire his lever action in the intro?

Here is the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B0brdPWdCs

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I'm thinking about how I used to rush home to do chores and homework, then walk across two pastures (one which housed a mean bull) to our neighbor's house to watch The Rifleman.

My dad used to watch it in Cuba. Oh and the Lone Ranger "El Llanero Solitario."

LOL

BTS

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL @ Burn.

The show was set in the 1880's, but The Rifleman's gun was an 1892 Winchester!

Oops!

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit