What Do You Think About Tattoos?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

an example of a bad tattoo

• Twitch
    Twitch

I don't mind tats but a girl with "sleeves" or lotsa ink isn't attractive IMO. Especially with piercings and such.

Eye of the beholder.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I've seen a few girls that are VERY hot with sleeves.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I have numerous tatts and I don't care what others think. I put them on my body for me, not to impress others. They are reminders of highlights in my life. A story book if you like.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I've got two. The Ruger Eagle on my right calf (below) and a six inch scroll on my left arm that says "Insisto Vestri Conscientia Quod Subsisto Invictus" Follow Your Conscience and Remain Unconquered.

• baltar447
    baltar447

OMFG Misery, that was just freaking SICK!

I'm going to get a tat after a while. It will cover up some scarring from an old injury. And I'll very likely still be an active JW when I get this. If anyone says anything, I'll say I got it since I had some scarring there anyway, so they can STFU.

• yknot
    yknot

I have commitment issues......

BUT....

I have been known to play with sharpies and henna on a limited and usually comedic occassions.

• lesabre
    lesabre

i love tattoos. i have ideas for a whole sleeve and chest piece. i have 11/16" gauges, going up to 3/4" soon. (not too common for chicks outside certain circles. lol) i've always body modifications to be very interesting and beautiful (except in obvious cases where someone got BAD plastic surgery or a bad tattoo). but hey, we all modify our bodies in some way.

• lesabre
    lesabre

p.s. my husband's gramma and aunt tease me that when i get old and my boobs sag, i'll be able to hook them through my ears to hold them up. LOL!!

• Highlander
    Highlander

I don't have one yet. I'll be getting a custom tattoo of my baby girl's footprint and her name on my upper arm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit