What Do You Think About Tattoos?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you have any?

I know a lot of women, not just younger women, that have tats. I wouldn't have one but that's because I don't need the pain.

• Essan
    Essan

I don't have any but am glad to have left behind the JW rules regarding them. Obviously, you need to be really careful about choosing them. I think some look really beautiful. They can be useful for women for covering stretch marks that they don't like. I know of some women who got them for that reason.

I like the ones that are whole large sections of subtle intricate pattern, rather than bold isolated images, if you know what I mean.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Tramp stamps.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Everyone has them now.

I respect those true artists out there that make some beautiful works, people are just the canvas.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I don't like them, especially not on women.

Uglifying.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course.

But that's what I think.

BTS

• snowbird
    snowbird

Serena Williams looks like she could use a couple.

Syl

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think they are a pretty bad idea, especially if taken to extreme. RichieRich?

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I never did like them. I always thought they sidetrack from ones beauty.

• watersprout
    watersprout

I like them. I have baby sprouts name in arabic on my lower back. Its very small and tasteful. Carrot is in the process of one that is covering his shoulder halfway down his arm. Tattoo's are like marmite, you either love them or hate them.......

Peace and light

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I've seen a few portrait tatoos that were truly works of art.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit