Letter from an anointed reader who DA'd after 33 years

by Dogpatch 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    they have known since 1906 if I am to believe the old WT volumes - so waiting any longer obviously ridiculous.

Wow! For some reason I didn't realize they have known that 607 BCE was a farce for over a hundred years.......

thanks for sharing that Randy.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

bookmarked

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I would be interested in hearing what led her to begin partaking of the "emblems"...was it a real calling or looking back, does it seem like she was misguided about it ? I wonder how long she had been doubting before she quit partaking and does she feel an added sense of loss, now that she isn't going to be ruling in heaven with Jesus.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hi Loz and others, just email me at [email protected] and I'll forward your letter or request to talk.

Randy

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thanks Randy - will do.

Loz x

• Gregor
    Gregor

Beautiful, simple and accurate. Bravo!

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

That's quite good, and it says everything that needs to be said in a way that flows and is undeniable.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Great post thanks for sharing!

• startingover
    startingover

Proof that the Faithful and Discreet Slave is the governing body and nothing more. Excellent!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

The author requested I post this in response since she is not a member here.

Randy

Have written out a short reply for each of the responses I received but how do I go about contributing them - my daughter is way off in Idaho at the moment and I was going to have her help me get registered and a pic for the id but will have to wait til she has the time - in the meantime if I just submit them thru a post of yours is that a suitable idea? Maybe it would be too long? Will type them out and you decide. To - BluesBrother - Thank you. Have seen your posts in the past and enjoyed them! To - DesignerStubble - Work with me - the numbers really aren't "deep diving" at all - rather they are amazingly simple. To - Mrs.Jones5 - Thank you - I appreciate your simple heartfelt reply. To - WasBlind - That's the kind of remark that makes me know I contributed something of value. What goes on the fridge is always something of "real meaning" in my home. Thanks also for coming to my defense. That's 2x now you have brought a smile to my heart. To - WhiteDove - Yes "I'm free" is my song and "to be" - well I'm working on it - I do have a sense of greater meaning to my life now. To - Can'tLeave - my heart goes out to you, just your name is sadness. To - Wannabefree - I loved your Mickey Mouse pic - what happened to it? It disappeared from my screen? To AnnOMaly - you are special - so far you are the only one who has shown a spark of interest in my chronology. To Miseryloveselders - I too love Draw Close to Jehovah Book - in fact its my favorite if one counts how many times I turn to it. To Zeddina - I've decided to take a name from your post - "salty old lady" is exactly who I am. You made my heart zing with all the roses and red letters. I also appreciated your defense in my behalf - you had me laughing so hard! To StGeorgeofEngland - would you like to see a reprint of the letter from the GB - it's short enough to retype if you like. To Lisa - it hit my funny bone too and embarrassed my local elders. To Noblelodge - yep - as long as there's life there's hope - I'm turning 75 this year. To DaCheech - eventually the truth will always win. To WitnessofJesus - I commend you for speaking out. You are a Lion. Now work on "peace" - Age and time will mellow you. To Metatron - I agree - They don't seem to care and I think when they lost Franz, Dunlap, and Jonnson they did lose the cream of the crop - many others I'd put in that list too - not myself though but thanks for the really kind assessment. To NiceDream - Your post with the simple word "Wonderful" meant a lot to me. To AussieOz - It is shocking that any of the anointed ones should leave, I know and I prayed long and hard about it but kept hearing the words "keep integrity" in my inner ears and to me that meant I must take a stand for Truth in all areas - that was my answer. To Lozhasleft - would love to talk with you any time. To Smiddy - Thanks for your kindness - the "enlightenment" credit belongs to Jehovah's Holy Spirit He so freely gives to all who put faith in Christ. To GaryNeal - Yeah, the list was my best part, it was the part I worked hardest on. To Hadit - Thank you for the approbation but as I think more about it my action wasn't really courageous - it was just plain common sense but I admit to quivering and quaking before I made the move, the result of being so intensively "programmed" for so many years. To Mary - What a beautiful pic you have for your id - maybe I should correct this info about 1906 because right now I couldn't put my hands upon it. But I do remember reading somewhere (thought it was in the old WT's) that Paul S. Johnson informed Russell in 1906 the date for Jerusalem's destruction was felt by many to be 587/586. Russell rejected the notion completely without further investigation and I guess Johnson then accepted Russell's position. I will search further To finallysomepride - I am honored you "bookmarked" it - that hit me as a fun twist on the previous "marking" comment of Palmtree67 To exwhyzee - I love your name! My anointing was and still is a real calling for me - whether it is perceived by anyone else is of no concern to me - Jehovah will reveal that to whom and when He chooses but its to His Purpose not to do so at the present and I am content with that. No - I have not quit partaking but do not consider it necessary to do so inside a Kingdom Hall. Yes - there is a great sense of loss for all the wonderful friends I left behind but Jesus Christ and his heavenly Father have not left me contrary to your expectations. As for my future role under Christ I've never really contemplated of it as "ruling" but more on the line of Isiah Chapter 61 "binding up the broken hearted, proclaiming liberty to those taken captive," etc. - re that last phrase maybe it has application right now????? Anyway I will be delighted with any role Christ portions out to me, even if it were to just gather leaves. One fun idea I've pondered that would bring great delight to me - would be to resurrect long lost animals - loved pets - There now, I've opened up a can of worms for you. LOL To Gregor - I'm going to rename you "Gregor the Great" - that was a gorgeous - graphic post - one of my favorites - says precisely what I wanted to accomplish. To gubberingbody - Your name has a delicious sense of humor - Thank you for the very last word especially - "undeniable." To darthfrosty - I'll be endeavoring to share more in the future but hopefully more to inspire than to criticize. To startingover - you are very perceptive and correct.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit