Explanation for the generation in Matthew 24:34, Mark 13:30 and Luke 21:32

by alice.in.wonderland 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Welcome home Alice...... Don't let everyone confuse you. I see the direction you have taken and again... CONGRATULATIONS!!

I know the Whore of Babylon and she is quite the party girl...

apart from your taste in ..... MUSIC... Satan will love you. Ha ha ha I'm on Vacation too..............

for eternity."

The history of various types of music is what it is. I could just as well give a run down of industrial/techno, electronic music. The history won't change because of what religion I belong to.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis
    The history won't change because of what religion I belong to.

Just because you listen to........ Predictable music for who you are, and what you are, doesn't mean anything except...... how easy it is to read you Honey. this new direction you have taken is very exciting. I was just saying....... Satan is proud of you... (except for your music choice). Your new RELIGIOUS views I'm all for........

one more foot in the door

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

I could just as well give a run down of industrial/techno, electronic music.

..Electronic music! Hey You Rock! Im sure Satan is crazy about me since im a METALHEAD as well....and Personally i think your avatar is hot..."id do her" lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit