WT Advance Directive - Just the Facts

by Lee Elder 20 Replies latest jw friends

• anewperson
    anewperson

The ajwrb merited an A+ back in 2000, an F in 2001. I do lie in saying there has been a relative hiatus.

The point about not getting a monument to the dead on any city park's property is well-taken, but there are private parks even in cities, and if you can't find one in any then put if not a boulder then a sign or billboard up along a highway on a willing farmer's property.

Mad, you are probing with the KY or TN speculation. I myself would guess you are a Texas cowboy who loves cows wearing pretty hats to go by your picture.

I'm on Lee's side but say we need more and stronger action. Also the questions about Wayne's tenure were not answered. I believe maybe Lee got ajwrb off to a great start, Wayne did much but then in 2001 mostly there was inaction. As said I'm not here to have a word-fight but to urge more and stronger action. If ajwrb won't act then others must. I am not an "outed" person able to do all the things some of you are free to do. Wish I were but as you may have noticed I sure do the best I can given the circumstances.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit