Possible reason JWs on this board Totally ignore what is presented here

by chrisjoel 23 Replies latest jw friends

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

by taking things out of context and manipulating information.

Im appalled. Serioulsy Consfearacy, that you would say such a thing, when you know damn well we have gone out of our way to show you word for word and article for artcle what has been published and how what has been published has impacted us personally.

I DARE YOU TO SHOW ME ONE THING THAT ANYONE HAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT? On second thought might still do the same thing wouldnt you?

My advice , Instead of convoluting the issue, with the any kind of slant LET THE PUBLICATIONS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. Dont fit them in with your own thoughts just let it say what it says.

Its a whole other world out there.

• Quentin
    Quentin

I DARE YOU TO SHOW ME ONE THING THAT ANYONE HAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT? (chrisjoel)

They can't do that...too inept and bloated with their own words...

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

JWs are "fed" what to say.

We get to use our own mind now. That feels healthy to me.

Love,

ESTEE

• Terry
    Terry

Well, cowards travel in packs. Without a gang (Tower dudes) behind you there is only your brain (read: memory) to support you.

Thinking on your feet. Figuring. Scary stuff.

For years and years after I no longer went to a Kingdom Hall I still carried the ethos (world view) of the JW's around inside me.

I was a walking Kingdom Hall!

You have to purge first. Clean house. Get rid of the terminology and the links in the head.

Read epistemology and logic for awhile.

Study logical fallacies and how they operate.

Study science method.

Read early Christian history.

Reboot and then take on the world.

Without cleaning what's between your ears BEFORE you hop on to a discussion board you are just dragging the Watchtower-Think into a new venue.

Garbage in=Garbage out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit