Public Indecency/Streaking

by rhett 18 Replies latest social relationships

• TR
    TR

When I was 14, a friend and I stripped and put on swimming masked so as not to be recognized, then ran down the street from my home then back.

Later, at about 19, my girlfriend and I went skinny dipping, but there was nobody else around.

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• think41self
    think41self

LOL @Angharad,

I had a similar experience at a water park. Now I know why so many guys just stand around at the bottom of slides watching everyone come down. You will quite often get an eyeful!

So did Simon have his video camera going? Does he have this little clip reserved for his private viewing pleasure?

I have never streaked...but I've laughed my ass off at others doing it. That doesn't mean I've never been naked in public...but those stories would belong on the sex in public places thread. And I don't kiss and tell!

Tracy

• LB
    LB

Shoot, middle of winter, I sure miss those water slides

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Xena
    Xena
    sex in public places thread

hhhmmm feel free to start one think!

Well I have done the skinny dipping thing in a couple of rivers down here...haven't been caught so far!!!

Once in hawaii I tried surfing. I was wearing a string bikini and had taken a few tumbles. I was standing waist deep in the surf as the instructor approached...he reached out toward me...and I looked down to see what he was reaching for...my top had scooted over on one side of the bikini leaving a breast exposed...lol I ducked down and asked him what the heck he thought he was doing..lol he wanted to "adjust" it for me...that abruptly ended the lessons that day for me!

Never did learn to surf darn it!

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

in a little town in iowa, during "Nordic Fest", about 200 of us decided to go skinny dipping at 2am. the river ran right thru the middle of town. it was great! the sky was clear, the moon bright and lots of naked people enjoying the night :)

and another time, skinny dipping at a beach late, a police car pulls up. busted! kept his lights shining on us as we slowly walked up to the beach. lolol, only time i've ever been busted. he didn't do anything besides tell us to go home. :)

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i thought amother fun time i had getting naked and swimming...i was in virgin gorda, BVI. first night there, a local befriended my boyfriend and me. he offers to drive us home and on the way we stop at this bay, Savannah Bay. we smoked a joint and then stripped down and ran into the water. the moon was full and the water perfect. it was so beautiful. i feel in love with virgin gorda that night.

• freeman
    freeman

Well here goes,

There were a few times after this time, but let’s be safe and talk about a time way before I met my significant other. I Guess I was 18 or so and my girlfriend was over my house for dinner on X-Mass eve. I still lived with my parents then. All my relatives were there and asking the usual embarrassing questions like “is this the one?”, “oh, what a nice couple you two make” etc. I told my girlfriend why don’t we go out for a bit, we can come back later, dinner won’t be for another hour. We wound up at the boat Marina, a favorite lovers lane back then. And well we did what young people do, nothing new here. But then, well into our little session, a rather bright flashlight is shining through the fogged up windows.

Shit! A mad dash to get garments back on then ensues. Then through the foggy window I see the insignia of our local police and at once we hear laughter as our gallant voyeur officer returned to his patrol car confident he interrupted whatever crime we were committing. Very embarrassing back then, makes me chuckle now.

Anything like that ever happen to anyone else?

Freeman

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

I was in Jamaica about two years ago and at the resort where I was staying at, there was a nude beach. I was still a Witness at the time so I was hesitant to go there, but I figured that I was miles away from home so I did it. I went to the nude beach and when I got there I quickly took of my shirt and pulled down my shorts. No one noticed me or even cared. My embarrassment lasted for ten seconds. I meet a lot of cool people. I would love to do it again.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Well, when I was about 19, my boyfriend and I used to park behind some industrial buildings and make out. One night he had my top off and was all over my boobs and all of a sudden a flashlight poked through the windows. The cops jut laughed and told us to go home. It was very embarassing.

Another time I was at the beach and got tumbled by a wave, when I got up, I had lost my top. Never did find it and had to walk back to my towel trying to cover my boobs with my hands.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit