Public Indecency/Streaking

by rhett 18 Replies latest social relationships

• rhett
    rhett

Ok, who here has removed their clothing in a public enviroment in hopes of exposing themself in one way or another?

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Never did it on pourpose and never would unless I was at a nudist place but I accdentally exposed myself one time and I was so embarrassed.Now its just funny.
    A couple of summers ago I was trying on swimming suits at a store.
    I was in a big hurry so I made my selection quick and left the dressing to finish my shopping.

There was a male employee who was staring at me and he kept showing up everywhere I went.Then I noticed others looking at me too.
    I looked down and my top was completly unbuttoned except for the top one.
    I was wearing a pushup bra and my boobs were heaving over the top with major cleavage!
    I was embarrassed at first then mad that no one told me.

Ranchette

• ISP
    ISP

I have but thats another story.....it was for private rather than 'public' purposes!

ISP

• rhett
    rhett

So I'm probally the only one that's ever got on stage at a concert and mooned the crowd (most specifically my x-girlfriend) then aren't I?

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Me.

Some years back, a Holiday Inn opened up in Portsmouth. I was working for CIS insulations and my boss, Tony Valvona, had come down to spend a few days showing us how it was done. On the Friday, we finished up in the bar, it was around 2am, and my boss noticed that there was a swimming pool in the bar area.

He bet me 50 quid that I wouldn't strip off and dive naked into the pool. I said no, but there was lots of others who raised the money to several hundreds of £££££'s.

Eventually I peeled of my clothes and dived in. Several bouncers immediately surrounded the pool. I was quite pissed and merrily splashed water over them. I came out eventually and got my money but was banned for life from the Holiday Inn.

It's now the Marriot.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• WindRider
    WindRider

I went skinny-dipping for the first time, in a mountain lake that was located down a rocky slope just off the interstate. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world to be out there on a sunny day, carefree as I swam around, looking and listening to nature all around me......I had a friend standing guard for me and then thinking all was fine I waded out to get dressed once more and lo and behold a family had stopped just above us to change a flat and the kids with nothing better to do were peering over the side of the railing taking in WAY more nature than I imagine they bargained for.........God, I was so embarrassed! My boyfriend, the "guard" thought it was hysterical of course.

I havent tried that again since but I would love to. It really is an incredibly freeing experience; very natural......I'll just pick somewhere a little more secluded next time.

Sincerely, Windrider

• Wounded Heart
    Wounded Heart

i probably shouldnt but im gonna share my "public indecency". tho very few end up actually seeing me. i have this habit ive aquired. there is a stretch of state highway that doesnt have street lights. its aprox a 20-30min stretch. the only lights are from the cars and the tractor trailers. well, whenever im on my way home from my friends' house i take off my shirt and bra and go, all-natural until it hits the lighted area again. the best time is winter time. i turn up the heat full blast and put a few windows down...between the temp and the speed of the car...well, the feeling is very, um, exciting to say the least. i guess its just my rebellous side showing? lol. im hooked on doing it too. but this is my only experience so far. i am still waiting to skinny dip. just havent had the right conditions yet. but it WILL happen.

Kat

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Wow which incident do I start with? Most recently after a excursion to a nude beach, about a dozen of us returned covered in sticky beach sand. No one wanted all this near impossible to vacume sand tracked all over their living room, so it was decided that we would rinse off outside. We pulled a childrens wading pool (which had prviously been used for an indoor jello party)into the middle of the parking lot of the apartment complex, stripped off all our clothes and and hosed each other off, splashing and making all kinds of noise. We had a great time, as did the people driving by and slowing down to get a better look.

Ciao,
    Anton

• Angharad
    Angharad

I've never done it deliberatly, last time we went to Centre Parcs I went down the water shoot head first, when i stood up at the bottom my swimming costume was around my waist, the lifeguard at the bottom of the shoot got a good eyefull

• LB
    LB

Oh I've wandered around neekid a time or two, but I wasn't as modest and the man in this photo...

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit